Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3243-gaf6f04020 2019-08-13 18:32:41
- 3rdparty/pthreads4w: Fixup process exit logic. (#3056) This PR modifies a third party module - I realize normally those should be fixed upstream, but I really doubt pthreads4w would a) consider it a valid bug and b) fix it. To make all my changes easily visible, I wrap them all in #if PCSX2_FIX. This PR fixes a process exit routine in pthreads. This third party module exploits CRT initialization order to inject their initializer/deinitializer earlier than the others by putting their functions in .CRT$XCU and .CRT$XPU pseudo regions. The problem comes when a module gets build with dynamic CRT (/MD or /MDd), like most of PCSX2 plugins, it doesn't actually use .CRT$XPx regions as terminators, and instead lets dynamic CRT handle them. This PR corrects this issue by registering the terminator via atexit, so it works with both static and dynamic CRT. This resolves an issue where SPU2-X plugin (and potentially more) leaks TLS handles when unloaded.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3265-g03133bc53 2019-08-20 22:56:30
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3265-g03133bc53 2019-08-20 22:56:30
- GameDB: Enter the Matrix changes. (#3081) This commit add some explaination about what the EETiming hack does in "Enter the Matrix" and add a missing serial with corresponding fixes to it. Tested by atomic83github
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3264-gd77d440a0 2019-08-19 23:27:32
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3264-gd77d440a0 2019-08-19 23:27:32
- gsdx-hw: Re enable automatic mipmapping for Jak 1 and 3. Issue #2916 has been resolved in #3076
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3263-g6feb59fef 2019-08-16 15:52:37
- GSdx-hw OGL: log if tex size gt PBO segment size. Texture data may be corrupted in this case due to missing fences synchronization.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3262-g63982bf6b 2019-08-16 15:45:11
- GSdx-hw OGL: fix PBO pool map size. Round up mapping size for alignment before computing wrapped pointer. Avoids memcpy after end of PBO buffer.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3261-g9788f6db2 2019-08-19 15:44:34
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3261-g9788f6db2 2019-08-19 15:44:34
- PCSX2: Avoid hang when switching renders with hotkey. (#3072)
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3260-g33571dda4 2019-08-18 06:23:18
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3260-g33571dda4 2019-08-18 06:23:18
- Comment out the fix for the moment, since Travis hates me.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3259-g0db14df07 2019-08-18 06:04:46
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3259-g0db14df07 2019-08-18 06:04:46
- One more try here. Make harfbuzz optional instead of required for the moment, and worry about travis once it's on distributions with pango 1.44+.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3258-gc381cb90b 2019-08-18 05:52:03
- Add harfbuzz to travis as well.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3257-geda1ab44a 2019-08-18 05:33:14
- Add harfbuzz as a dependency to play nice with pango 1.44+.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3256-ge8fe2eeb5 2019-08-17 22:10:51
- Revert "3rdparty/pthreads4w: Fixup process exit logic. (#3056)" This reverts commit af6f04020225eaf3239bc9b4542f4afd84560540.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3255-gfc8423e49 2019-08-17 22:10:41
- Revert "3rdparty/pthreads4w: Ensure on_process_init early execution. (#3073)" This reverts commit 88a02941f698577ecc45450308269f57e1d066ad.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3254-g88a02941f 2019-08-16 17:22:29
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3254-g88a02941f 2019-08-16 17:22:29
- 3rdparty/pthreads4w: Ensure on_process_init early execution. (#3073) This fixes a semi-consistent regression introduced by #3056, where on_process_exit would execute before other destructors relying on pthreads. Now on_process_init has been moved to an earlier section of static initializers, ensuring it will be initialized first. Previously, this initializer was placed in the same section as any other initializer, making their order of execution non-deterministic across compilations - for example, I was unable to reproduce this issue as soon as I forced pthreads4w.c to recompile last!
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3253-g9b651e44d 2019-08-16 10:03:05
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3253-g9b651e44d 2019-08-16 10:03:05
- GSdx: Fix mipmap SSE2 code for linear mipmap nearest filter. (#3064) Fixes a regression introduced in e728a14c19eb55ea867cbf27d5985f97ed130a9e
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3252-g9830b2dd9 2019-08-14 22:56:03
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3252-g9830b2dd9 2019-08-14 22:56:03
- GSdx-hw: Add Jak 1 JP and Jak 3 EU crc ids.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3251-gbeac77602 2019-08-14 17:54:55
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3251-gbeac77602 2019-08-14 17:54:55
- GSdx-hw: Add a crc id for Jak 1 US region.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3250-g9e687895e 2019-08-11 14:43:08
- GSdx-hw TC: improve search tex in RT Fixes eyes rendering in Jak games both ingame and in cutscenes. Previous method yielded no eyes in Jak 2/3/X cutscenes. - Generalized offset search logic with caching system (works for BW > 1 and any PSM, limited to PSMCT32 for now) - CRC Flags mechanism for default behavior enabling in Jak games
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3249-g7c42928b5 2019-08-11 14:42:29
- GSdx-hw TC: invalidate Source with Target TEX0 Fixes eyes blinking in Jak games with tex in rt search enabled. - Target TEX0 in Source is Source TEX0 if the Source is not build from Target, otherwise it is the Target TEX0, allowing improved Source invalidation
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3248-g68cfc5d95 2019-08-05 20:44:19
- GSdx-hw TC: fix Target::Inside check - inclusion shall not be strict only on start side
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3247-g2007894ba 2019-07-17 21:52:33
- GSdx-hw TC: fix end block computations - compute bottom right texel block as last valid block
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3246-gdfa468054 2019-08-10 22:05:52
- GSdx-hw: SwSpriteRender, fix drawing region
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3245-g1f6b44d55 2019-08-10 22:05:34
- GSdx-hw: SwSpriteRender, improve no rast. check
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3244-g924156f3c 2019-08-14 10:25:19
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3244-g924156f3c 2019-08-14 10:25:19
- GameDB: Crazy Frog Racer 2/Alone in the Dark fixes This commit add a FPU negative div hack to Crazy Frog Racer 2 to fix black fade effects and some overlays texts in the menus. It also add EETimingHack on some missing Alone in the Dark revisions which fixes game hanging at boot. Tested by Forum member: - LoStraniero1991