Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3239-g4bb968158 2019-08-07 19:51:29
- PCSX2: Wait some frames between F9 SW render toggles. (#3052) Setting the toggle variable is now at the vsync point. FMV toggle should still work as usual, but the F9 toggle should have to wait the full period of around 32 frames. This seems short enough while also depends on how fast those frames can rendered, avoiding having to set a timer in ms.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3305-g293983ea7 2019-10-12 21:14:40
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3305-g293983ea7 2019-10-12 21:14:40
- common: Silence -Wunused-function clang warnings. (#3127) v2: Use pragma instead of [[maybe_unused]]. v3: Silence warnings with older clang versions too.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3304-g7bf920b07 2019-10-11 21:04:20
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3304-g7bf920b07 2019-10-11 21:04:20
- gsdx-hw: Purge impact screen crc hack for Burnout Revenge. Effect is properly rendered with depth emulation, so far only Burnout Revenge triggered the crc hack from my testing. Triggering the draw is done when the player car crashes.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3303-gc6b8763ba 2019-10-08 14:02:06
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3303-gc6b8763ba 2019-10-08 14:02:06
- Onepad: Update to latest controller database.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3302-gafde59bb1 2019-10-07 03:05:19
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3302-gafde59bb1 2019-10-07 03:05:19
- spu2-x: Fix crash with an invalid output module. (#3125) * spu2-x: Fix crash with an invalid output module. This will default to SDLOut. Fixes https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/3124 * spu2-x: Create non-empty defaults for OutputApi and SdlOutputApi.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3301-gfa096cfce 2019-09-01 21:58:14
- cmake: Change FreeBSD wx-config path
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3300-gc87b8c7f4 2019-09-01 21:49:09
- pcsx2|utilities: Remove ambiguous wxString-related overloads Avoid some function overloads that can accept char*, wxChar* and wxString as a parameter. wxString can be constructed with either of those parameters, so the function overloads may actually result in ambiguity errors. Keep the wxString parameter versions and remove the rest. Fixes some compile errors on FreeBSD.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3299-gaee571e9b 2019-09-01 21:43:28
- utilities: Split thread internal callback function __try is used in pthread_cleanup_push when CLEANUP_SET is used as the pthread cleanup model. That can't be used in functions with objects that have destructors, so move it into a separate function. Prevents compile errors on non-release Windows builds if other things in the internal callback function change.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3298-gcc52be15f 2019-10-05 20:17:23
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3298-gcc52be15f 2019-10-05 20:17:23
- GameDB: Asobo VU Rounding mode fixes (#3129) This commit adds VU rounding modes (Positive) to Asobo games (Disney-Pixar WALL-E, Disney-Pixar Toy Story 3) which produces small lines in game. Also add missing PAL entries to DB for Disney-Pixar WALL-E.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3297-g3a15751fe 2019-10-05 11:34:19
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3297-g3a15751fe 2019-10-05 11:34:19
- GameDB: Fahrenheit asylum crashing fixes. (#3109) This commit add a patch to solve a crash in the game "Fahrenheit". Found with the help of the dev-9 plugin and the PS4 emu. This is a game bug trigger by a timing issue. The game have an internal crash reporting system which rely on a debug server connected to the console. When the game do an error, it expects the debug server to be connected to send the crash dump. But that never happen on PCSX2 as the debug server is not present. Thus, the game will enter in an infinite loop at the asylum level. This only happen when certain conditions are meet in the game. This patch makes the game to exit the loop by cancelling the debug reporting. On top of that the game have no frame pacing system in place which causes a massive slowdown in loading screens. Thankfully, this can be patched out. Note: NTSC version is fine and doesn't require the patch. Tested by atomic83github
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3296-gf2a9b59aa 2019-10-03 15:50:19
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3296-gf2a9b59aa 2019-10-03 15:50:19
- gsdx-ogl: Hit unsafe instead of safe path for sw fbmask when there is no alpha blending. (#3100) So far notable performance improvement show Spiderman 3 and Scarface of 1-2 fps when using basic blending. Full list of known affected games at #3100
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3295-g1c6685134 2019-10-01 01:23:47
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3295-g1c6685134 2019-10-01 01:23:47
- gsdx_legacy: Silence very verbose clang warnings. (#3126) [107/641] Building CXX object plugins/GSdx_legacy/CMakeFiles/GSdx-legacy-1.0.0.dir/stdafx.cpp.o warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-class-memaccess'; did you mean '-Wno-class-varargs'? [-Wunknown-warning-option] warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-packed-not-aligned'; did you mean '-Wno-over-aligned'? [-Wunknown-warning-option] 2 warnings generated.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3294-gfd5d80b53 2019-08-05 17:44:37
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3294-gfd5d80b53 2019-08-05 17:44:37
- Set F4's AlsoApplyToGui to false to avoid a hang when spammed.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3293-gd94387041 2019-09-29 21:30:47
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3293-gd94387041 2019-09-29 21:30:47
- common: Fix build error with clang 9. (#3123) clang 9 now provides _rotr and _rotl.