Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3141-g976b77f14 2019-06-01 16:46:17
- gsdx-hw: Use std max for scaling factor, bonus add jak3 crc id for eu preview/us international release.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3140-ga1a637470 2019-06-01 13:34:21
- Build: Changes required to compile and run using VS 2019 (#2975) in vs 2019, the system xhash used by unordered_map uses Target in its template definition. pcsx2 #defines this in the r5900 and r3000 headers which leak cause a cryptic compilation error. A quick fix here is just to undef it in gamebase.h. A better fix would be to encapsulate the definition or use something more c++ to avoid the pre-processor. Add a comment to explain the _Target_ undef. tap.h did not have string defined. I guess this was included transitively somewhere with an earlier set of system headers. Biostools, the file is opened in text mode which causes the bios to be partially read. I'm not sure that's vs2019 specific but it's wrong in any case. Maybe the default mode parameter changed at some point. Maybe wxFile would be a better choice here rather than WxFFile because wxFile always open s in binary mode.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3139-g1f1b68a9b 2019-06-01 13:30:03
- debugger: Muti-byte hex strings can now be pasted into the memory view. (#2960) You can now paste a hex string into the memory view (with Ctrl+V).
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3210-g7d1d88e40 2019-07-20 21:10:07
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3210-g7d1d88e40 2019-07-20 21:10:07
- Fix Game Database error message.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3209-g5de92562a 2019-07-18 20:50:54
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3209-g5de92562a 2019-07-18 20:50:54
- Gamedb: Patch for Jak X NTSC Public Beta. (#3029) Patches HookOrDie() Emulator can't boot this without the patch. All Jak X builds have this problem, but soon I will patch the few remaining ones too.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3208-g2e4e22f0a 2019-07-17 09:08:03
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3208-g2e4e22f0a 2019-07-17 09:08:03
- Gamedb: Update Spider Man 3 Jap patch, add Korean version to db list along with a gamepatch port by Arapapa.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3207-ga4d899132 2019-07-17 08:26:21
- Gamedb: Add some gamefix patches, add/modify db entries. Add/update patches/entries for WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth: SLES-51283, SLKA-25030, SLUS-20483 Fixes freeze during entrances. Add gamefix patch for Dead or Alive 2 SLPS-25026 JP. Fixes game hanging on boot, fixes sound. Add gamefix patches for Spider Man 3 US/EU regions: SLES-54723, SLES-54724, SLUS-21552, SLPS-25823. Fixes hang before loading level 2. Issue #3012 Patch sources from thread: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Fixing-unplayable-games
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3206-g41baf1de1 2019-07-17 05:12:56
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3206-g41baf1de1 2019-07-17 05:12:56
- gsdx-gui: A few more adjustments to the osd/shade boost sliders. Finally fix overlapping? I hope.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3205-g91570a9e0 2019-07-17 01:16:46
- gsdx-ogl/d3d11: Also ensure that we set proper ini values for Shade Boost sliders. Should avoid any potential issues if ini values are wrong for shade boost. Bonus: Fix gui overlapping issues when sliders are on maximum (100).
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3204-g888897ed4 2019-07-16 23:42:34
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3204-g888897ed4 2019-07-16 23:42:34
- gsdx-osd: Ensure we set proper data for osd options. Should avoid any potential issues if ini values are wrong for osd.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3203-g56b861250 2019-07-15 22:32:45
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3203-g56b861250 2019-07-15 22:32:45
- gsdx-d3d11: Set maximum allowed texture size to d3d10 limits which is 8192. Should prevent any issues if we ever go over the limit.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3202-g557f50fb4 2019-07-15 21:41:30
- gsdx-gui: Allow only digit inputs in osd edit boxes for font size, timeout, and max logs.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3201-g6ccc4911c 2019-07-15 19:30:26
- gsdx-gui: Fix some overlapping text on osd gui.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3200-gee9c31317 2019-07-15 01:49:10
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3200-gee9c31317 2019-07-15 01:49:10
- gsdx-gui: Put/move hw adv. & hacks option after blending option.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3199-g2f8932e37 2019-07-14 02:49:51
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3199-g2f8932e37 2019-07-14 02:49:51
- Cache code cleanups.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3198-gdbfe21c44 2019-07-13 09:09:41
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3198-gdbfe21c44 2019-07-13 09:09:41
- Travis: Bump Ubuntu version to Xenial - Update Ubuntu version to Xenial as Trusty is EOL as of April - Drop GCC 4.9 build
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3197-gf40907986 2019-07-13 01:05:27
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3197-gf40907986 2019-07-13 01:05:27
- GSdx-hw: New SW sprite renderer, used in Jak games only for now. (#3001) Developed a new SW sprite render function, which is used to fix Jak and Daxter colors in Jak games and to remove the old Jak games hack which yielded wrong colors and clashed with TC search texture in RT function. - Remove OO_JakGames hack for palette readback from framebuffer (slow, clashes with texture in RT TC function, clashes with Target readback logic) - Developed new method SwSpriteRender with CPU rendering logic - Add OI_JakGames method using SwSpriteRender for CPU palette rendering (fast, does not clash with texture in RT TC function, no readback required) Bonus: fps also sees an improvement in Jak games 3-5 increase.