Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3073-g4202cbe7e 2019-04-21 00:50:18
- pcsx2 savestates: Bump savestate version, required for the previous TAS PR merge. Attention! Older savestates will be incompatible so please use a previous older dev build (such as dev 3043) to save your progress on memory cards instead!
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3072-g0980c7185 2019-03-06 03:13:48
- recording: Opt-into keybindings, revert potential overrides if disabled
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3071-gec9c97e0b 2019-01-27 23:58:36
- recording: freeze recording information to savestate regardless
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3070-g506ea4c4d 2018-11-30 06:13:30
- recording: various formatting and review corrections Squashed commit: [7955b42e3] recording: Throw errors on fread/fwrite errors. [5a2160f9e] recording: Remove function implementation from header files [f2937ab5f] recording: Fixed UndoCount metadata bug and will gracefully fail if savestate is missing [d7f4d43e5] recording: Refactored code-style to be consistent [0f77fbb71] recording: Refactor to use switch statements [28d7945f6] recording: Resolve CMake warnings and use tagged github links for cross-linking to LilyPad [7c01c6cb4] recording: corrected disparity between comment and code [17a8bd8d6] recording: Remove all usages of #define [3830f5a82] recording: Refactor enums and general cleanup [569ef7d67] recording: Completely disable new console log sources when recording is disabled
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3069-g08d923ca6 2018-11-23 05:00:56
- recording: Append copyright headers Squashed commits: [47be08613] recording: Forgot to refactor the usage of std::size
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3068-g64104ca9f 2018-11-23 04:33:15
- gui:recording: Revert addition of Screenshot As, will contribute as separate PR Along with changing the .bmp file naming scheme.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3067-gc12c6ed14 2018-11-23 04:17:42
- recording: Added some more useful logs and cleaned up some TODOs
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3066-geb7030cf1 2018-11-22 06:02:56
- recording: Use conventional savestate functions, save save-state in a separate file alongside recording file Regressions were discovered after merging with master due to way the save state data was saved within the movie file. This change uses the same functions used in the GUI to create savestates to create a compressed save-state file. Eventually this could be re-incorporated back into the recording file and could be backwards compatible.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3065-g270f7fd90 2018-11-22 05:59:17
- recording: Significant refactor on VirtualPad implementation
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3064-gd7074503d 2018-11-20 04:08:19
- recording: Use wxFopen instead of f_open
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3063-g6b3fb1433 2018-11-16 03:09:33
- recording:gui: Temporarily remove Movie Editor GUI, add back at a later date This is a rather involved refactor and isn't critical to getting the main PR / spike merged.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3062-gdb4ff1e8f 2018-11-16 02:53:05
- recording:gui: Overhaul VirtualPad GUIs
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3061-g3d6bfacd5 2018-07-16 04:28:10
- recording:gui: was not correctly removing recording top level menu bar option
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3060-g8b6ccde44 2018-07-16 04:10:40
- gui:recording: force ascii for filepath of recording, remove legacy conversions
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3059-gcb7425c59 2018-07-16 03:21:46
- recording: removed C++ reserved pattern usages, removed japanese comments
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3058-g6e111205a 2018-07-16 02:22:12
- travis: include recording header files in travis build properly
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3057-g5fefe28e3 2018-07-03 02:55:41
- recording: recording file implementation
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3056-g94c160401 2018-07-03 02:55:31
- recording: implementation for recording file GUI panel
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3055-g0021ad66e 2018-07-03 02:54:48
- recording:gui: dialog for creating a new recording
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3054-gddd2e3f8f 2018-07-03 02:52:22
- recording: main recording functions and input gathering
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3324-g9c65b73ae 2019-12-01 22:01:32
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3324-g9c65b73ae 2019-12-01 22:01:32
- GameDB: Ecco the dolphin - Defender of the Future patch This commit add a patch for the game: Ecco the Dolphin - Defender of the Future This resolve a race condition causing the game to hang on the main loading screen.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3323-g23174f3a0 2019-12-06 20:13:28
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3323-g23174f3a0 2019-12-06 20:13:28
- onepad: Update to latest controller database.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3322-gaa03c8312 2019-12-02 21:40:48
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3322-gaa03c8312 2019-12-02 21:40:48
- pcsx2: Fix mainframe wxStaticBitmap delete issue wxWindow classes will delete their children when destroyed, so the wxStaticBitmap control must be allocated with new to avoid undefined behaviour.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3321-g230c1ece3 2019-12-02 00:29:58
- gamedb: Add vuClampMode 2 gamefix to Soul Calibur 2. Fixes respawn issues as well as SPS. Also add a missing DB entry for a JAP release of SC3 Trial. The demo discs may not actually need the gamefixes so they aren't included. Wasn't able to verify if the gamefixes are required for SC3.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3320-g21227cd12 2019-12-01 18:03:08
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3320-g21227cd12 2019-12-01 18:03:08
- GameDB: Patches update. (#3166) This commit add multiples patch for various games. F1 Racing championship - Fixes IPU hanging. Sprint Cars 2 - Rearrange COP2 instructions to fix bad mac flag stuff. Fix for bouncing vehicles. Close #1991 Knockout Kings 2002 - Fixes DMA loop causing Hanging at start of fight.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3319-g2827394f3 2019-11-26 15:45:06
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3319-g2827394f3 2019-11-26 15:45:06
- gsdx-hw: Disable half screen TS fix for Xenosaga 3. Xenosaga handles the half bottom as an vertex offset instead of a buffer offset which does the effect twice. Half bottom won't trigger a cache miss that skip the draw because it is still the normal buffer but with a vertices offset. Issue #3147
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3318-gf2da7ece5 2019-11-25 22:56:51
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3318-gf2da7ece5 2019-11-25 22:56:51
- onepad: Update to latest controller database.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3317-gcc62165e3 2019-11-25 08:17:25
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3317-gcc62165e3 2019-11-25 08:17:25
- gsdx-hw: Remove GSC_ResidentEvil4 crc hack. Game is properly rendered on all renderers, any upscaling issues can be resolved with Half Pixel Offset Normal.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3316-g50dda75c0 2019-11-25 05:34:09
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3316-g50dda75c0 2019-11-25 05:34:09
- gsdx-hw: Add missing crc id for CrashBandicootWoC, pal region.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3315-gf6600ec83 2019-11-23 10:29:26
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3315-gf6600ec83 2019-11-23 10:29:26
- GameDB: Various updates This commit add several changes: - Various serials updates. - An Emotion Engine clamping fix to solve the inability of collecting items in Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. Tested by atomic83github - A missing XgKickHack fix for Crash Twinsanity. - An adjustment of the fixes applied to Muppets Party Cruise which allow to make the game fully playable. Tested by atomic83github - A patch for Superman Returns (Pal only) to fix major SPS ingame. Tested by kozarovv - A missing Gif Fifo fix for Puzzle Quest - Challenge of the Warlords to correct flickering black and white sprites. - A removal of Vif Fifo hack for Pippa Funnell which do not change anything. - A XgKickHack fix for Eternal Quest which fixes missing blue lines on the characters in dark areas. Tested by atomic83github - Several EETiminghack fixes to various games of the Hisshou Pachinko-Pachislot Kouryoku series which fixes FMV hanging. Tested by atomic83github - A patch for namCollection - Namco 50th Anniversary which fixes a game hanging at the intro. Tested by atomic83github - PSI and Refraction - An adjustment of the VU clamping mode fix for Pac-Man World Rally which require a higher value to work. Tested by atomic83github - A patch for True Crime streets of LA which fixes a game hanging before going ingame. Tested by PSI
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3314-gdbfbc333f 2019-11-16 22:06:46
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3314-gdbfbc333f 2019-11-16 22:06:46
- fps2bios: Remove fps2bios from master branch. It's an abandoned project pretty much, if someone needs to go back and take a look at it we have 1.4 branches and older.