Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3042-gac89730a4 2019-04-18 17:57:55
- Gamedb: Visual concept hanging fixes. (#2929) This PR allow each fixes to by apply in all situations (such as exiting from the NETGUI utility). It makes these games completely playable in all cases.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3151-gcec185fd6 2019-06-15 22:35:17
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3151-gcec185fd6 2019-06-15 22:35:17
- gsdx-hw: Add Jak2 demo crc id, US version.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3150-g0781cb65b 2019-06-14 23:32:58
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3150-g0781cb65b 2019-06-14 23:32:58
- gsdx-hw purge HauntingGround crc hacks. Half Pixel Offset can solve the misaligned blur when upscaling, while the second hack is also no longer needed and it broke depth effects too.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3149-g322878980 2019-06-13 14:52:03
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3149-g322878980 2019-06-13 14:52:03
- gsdx-d3d11: Add draw call number to debug logs.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3148-g602435901 2019-06-13 13:38:24
- gsdx-hw: Purge CastlevaniaCoD, CastlevaniaLoI, NanoBreaker crc hacks. Shadows emulated correctly with accumulation blend, d3d11 misses sw blend for extra accuracy (darker shadow). gsdevice11: Remove unused IsCLR1() variable.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3147-g60cf62fea 2019-06-09 18:38:11
- GSdx-d3d11: Partial port of EmulateBlending() from OGL renderer to DX11 renderer and ps_blend() from OGL shader to DX11 shader (only accumulation blend).
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3146-g6bdd4ff18 2019-06-06 17:56:22
- GSdx-d3d11: Ported SW blending variables from OGL to DX11 PSSelector/BSSelector/pixel shader.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3145-g718042e6a 2019-06-06 16:21:32
- GSdx: Made a DX11/OGL-independent blend map in GSDevice.cpp. Convert to OGL/DX11 specific constants at run time.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3144-ga3bf46ecd 2019-06-06 04:21:02
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3144-ga3bf46ecd 2019-06-06 04:21:02
- [skip ci] GSDumpgui: Handle dumpPath as optional. (#2981) GsDump file can be optional in case you just want to launch the plugin config dialog. Throw with a meaningful error message in case validation layer fails.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3143-gcd11ae1ac 2019-06-04 02:41:19
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3143-gcd11ae1ac 2019-06-04 02:41:19
- Gamedb: Add SLES-51219 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Portugal release. Bonus, include the gamefix patches for all remaining PAL releases that were missing. crc and patch codes should be the same considering other releases share it. Issue: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bug-report-Harry-Potter-and-the-Chamber-of-Secrets-PAL-PS2-Disc-and-Iso-Problem?pid=600047
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3142-g668670941 2019-06-02 03:16:27
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3142-g668670941 2019-06-02 03:16:27
- Gamedb: Fix for Mafia (S) SLES-52282. (#2974) Allow pass the initial splash screen. EETimingHack = 1
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3141-g976b77f14 2019-06-01 16:46:17
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3141-g976b77f14 2019-06-01 16:46:17
- gsdx-hw: Use std max for scaling factor, bonus add jak3 crc id for eu preview/us international release.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3140-ga1a637470 2019-06-01 13:34:21
- Build: Changes required to compile and run using VS 2019 (#2975) in vs 2019, the system xhash used by unordered_map uses Target in its template definition. pcsx2 #defines this in the r5900 and r3000 headers which leak cause a cryptic compilation error. A quick fix here is just to undef it in gamebase.h. A better fix would be to encapsulate the definition or use something more c++ to avoid the pre-processor. Add a comment to explain the _Target_ undef. tap.h did not have string defined. I guess this was included transitively somewhere with an earlier set of system headers. Biostools, the file is opened in text mode which causes the bios to be partially read. I'm not sure that's vs2019 specific but it's wrong in any case. Maybe the default mode parameter changed at some point. Maybe wxFile would be a better choice here rather than WxFFile because wxFile always open s in binary mode.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3139-g1f1b68a9b 2019-06-01 13:30:03
- debugger: Muti-byte hex strings can now be pasted into the memory view. (#2960) You can now paste a hex string into the memory view (with Ctrl+V).
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3138-gfbafd4420 2019-05-31 19:24:48
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3138-gfbafd4420 2019-05-31 19:24:48
- [skip ci] gsdumpgui: Auto select gsdx dll and gs dump when a directory location is reloaded/changed. First on list only. Feature to save selection isn't available for now.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3137-g877a11219 2019-05-30 15:43:16
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3137-g877a11219 2019-05-30 15:43:16
- gsdx-hw: Remove no longer used linear parameter from ComputeFixedTEX0, add an assert that m_target isn't handled with invalid_tex0 yet due to upscaling.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3136-g8ff74fc6c 2019-05-30 15:33:49
- gsdx-hw: Fix border issue on ComputeFixedTEX0. It is quite complex to handle rescaling on ComputeFixedTEX0 so this function is less stricter than GetSizeFixedTEX0, therefore we remove the reduce optimization, and we don't handle bilinear filtering which might create wrong interpolation at the border. Fixes FFX upscaling issues on Bilinear filter during cutscenes. comment
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3135-gafd5ceef7 2019-05-26 03:41:18
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3135-gafd5ceef7 2019-05-26 03:41:18
- PCSX2 > GUI: update and improvements of Scandinavian translations