Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3041-gac1bc9d6f 2019-04-16 22:51:17
- gsdx-hw: Move GSC_RadiataStories, GSC_StarOcean3, GSC_ValkyrieProfile2 crc hacks to D3D level. Follow up from the previous commit which is bypassing the texture cache when the frame buffer is sampled. Crc hacks are no longer needed on opengl. Note: it requires at least Basic blending support.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3040-gf406051ed 2019-04-10 12:21:21
- gsdx ogl: Bypass the texture cache when the frame buffer will be sampled. Proof of concept. It should provide a huge speedup when accurate blending is enabled for tri-ace / Jak / R&C (shadow rendering). See #2894 Need PR#2892 v2: Add const + comment to explain that code isn't ideal.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3163-g1fc351663 2019-06-17 17:22:25
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3163-g1fc351663 2019-06-17 17:22:25
- GameDB: Naruto games fixes and beta trial updates (#2994) Added VU clamping to none for Ulitmate Ninja 2 to fix minor visual issues with lights. - Tested by boberto5888 Added VU clamping to extra for Ulitmate Ninja 3 to fix minor visual issues with lights as well as missing QTE. - Tested by boberto5888 Added beta trial serials. - Tested by atomic83github
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3162-g4195b77fa 2019-06-17 09:31:16
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3162-g4195b77fa 2019-06-17 09:31:16
- GSdx-dialog: Unused parameter on hacks dialog constructor Apparently someone was careless enough to forget removing the parameter on the constructor which passes the adapter ID >_<
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3161-g9acb871c7 2019-06-17 09:17:03
- GSdx-Dialog: Remove useless member variable The adapter ID was needed to be passed before for a legacy DX9 hack which is no longer present, I figured it could cause a potential conflict when the adapter value stored at INI is outdated. (which is now a possibility after lightning removed reference device) The other alternative would be to just force set the INI value on dialog initialization to avoid unavailable values in the INI file, but that would be a rough for a person transitioning from debug build to release build using the reference device option, so just removing this outdated variable for now, I rather doubt we'd be needing it in the future, in case we need adapter passing to subdialogs, the former suggestion needs to be implemented. Not implementing it right now since there's no need for it.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3160-gcc6a58da1 2019-06-17 00:50:27
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3160-gcc6a58da1 2019-06-17 00:50:27
- Remove sVU_Debug.h, as nothing in it is actually used anywhere.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3159-g563772fdf 2019-06-17 02:33:17
- Added a universal 64-bit define, and a message indicating that Pcsx2 was compiled as 64 bit in the system information.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3158-ge6d42338a 2019-06-17 00:11:47
- gsdx-hw: Fix incorrect variable name when tc is disabled. Allows to compile gsdx with tc disabled properly again.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3157-ge89f46139 2019-06-16 21:25:25
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3157-ge89f46139 2019-06-16 21:25:25
- gsdx-d3d11/gui: Don't display Reference Device in available Adapters in release builds. Display it only on debug builds. It is used for debugging only.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3156-ga936cd9eb 2019-06-16 16:24:42
- gsdx-d3d11: Remove remaining uav (UnorderedAccessView) code, it wasn't used. Code can be readded in the future if there is a need for it. Advanced DATE for example.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3155-g34bedddd5 2019-06-16 16:13:16
- gsdx-d3d11: Update nvidia hack handling. Don't query the api for the adapter description twice.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3154-g55f4dea46 2019-06-14 20:28:18
- gsdx-gui: Purge Sprite hack from the gui. Collaborator: lightningterror
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3153-g39f509fea 2019-06-16 16:06:08
- gsdx-hw: Remove no longer needed Sprite hack, replaced by improved atst code already.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3152-g6a122268c 2019-06-14 20:24:37
- gsdx-d3d11: Update d3d shader macro handling to a much better algorithm. Bonus, remove unused options variable D3D11_FEATURE_DATA_D3D10_X_HARDWARE_OPTIONS.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3151-gcec185fd6 2019-06-15 22:35:17
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3151-gcec185fd6 2019-06-15 22:35:17
- gsdx-hw: Add Jak2 demo crc id, US version.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3150-g0781cb65b 2019-06-14 23:32:58
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3150-g0781cb65b 2019-06-14 23:32:58
- gsdx-hw purge HauntingGround crc hacks. Half Pixel Offset can solve the misaligned blur when upscaling, while the second hack is also no longer needed and it broke depth effects too.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3149-g322878980 2019-06-13 14:52:03
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3149-g322878980 2019-06-13 14:52:03
- gsdx-d3d11: Add draw call number to debug logs.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3148-g602435901 2019-06-13 13:38:24
- gsdx-hw: Purge CastlevaniaCoD, CastlevaniaLoI, NanoBreaker crc hacks. Shadows emulated correctly with accumulation blend, d3d11 misses sw blend for extra accuracy (darker shadow). gsdevice11: Remove unused IsCLR1() variable.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3147-g60cf62fea 2019-06-09 18:38:11
- GSdx-d3d11: Partial port of EmulateBlending() from OGL renderer to DX11 renderer and ps_blend() from OGL shader to DX11 shader (only accumulation blend).
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3146-g6bdd4ff18 2019-06-06 17:56:22
- GSdx-d3d11: Ported SW blending variables from OGL to DX11 PSSelector/BSSelector/pixel shader.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3145-g718042e6a 2019-06-06 16:21:32
- GSdx: Made a DX11/OGL-independent blend map in GSDevice.cpp. Convert to OGL/DX11 specific constants at run time.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3144-ga3bf46ecd 2019-06-06 04:21:02
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3144-ga3bf46ecd 2019-06-06 04:21:02
- [skip ci] GSDumpgui: Handle dumpPath as optional. (#2981) GsDump file can be optional in case you just want to launch the plugin config dialog. Throw with a meaningful error message in case validation layer fails.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3143-gcd11ae1ac 2019-06-04 02:41:19
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3143-gcd11ae1ac 2019-06-04 02:41:19
- Gamedb: Add SLES-51219 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Portugal release. Bonus, include the gamefix patches for all remaining PAL releases that were missing. crc and patch codes should be the same considering other releases share it. Issue: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bug-report-Harry-Potter-and-the-Chamber-of-Secrets-PAL-PS2-Disc-and-Iso-Problem?pid=600047
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3142-g668670941 2019-06-02 03:16:27
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3142-g668670941 2019-06-02 03:16:27
- Gamedb: Fix for Mafia (S) SLES-52282. (#2974) Allow pass the initial splash screen. EETimingHack = 1