Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2716-g1fa68071d 2018-12-06 12:35:28
- GSdx: Add Nickelodeon: Barnyard to automatic mipmapping.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2907-gb9df1e643 2019-01-23 12:23:21
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2907-gb9df1e643 2019-01-23 12:23:21
- gsdx-hw: Adjust/cleanup hw hacks variable calls. Use a function to check UserHacks for all variables in GSState.cpp instead of checking each variable individually. Get rid of UserHacks_HPO local variables in GSRendererOGL/DX and use the member variable m_userHacks_HPO instead, we don't need duplicates that do the same thing. Add ResetStates call at the beginning of GSRendererDX to match gl behavior.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2906-g628f5abaa 2019-01-23 02:01:30
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2906-g628f5abaa 2019-01-23 02:01:30
- PCSX2: Remove the arbitrary limit on patches by converting the patch list to a vector. (#2797) Pnach had a limit that, while increased at some point to 2048, is still not enough for everyone. This uses a vector to avoid that limit, as there is no reason to keep it and people loading pnach with over 2048 patches most likely know what they are doing. Inipatch group member was also unused in the whole codebase so I did some cleanup and removed it.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2905-g2aadf0be8 2019-01-22 23:25:01
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2905-g2aadf0be8 2019-01-22 23:25:01
- GSdx: Adjust Scaling Factor. Use value of 1 when upscale multiplier is 0 for ScalingFactor, this is to avoid doing math with 0 in shader. It helps custom res be less broken. Still not recommended to use custom res ofc.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2904-g55bc8e13f 2019-01-22 22:14:28
- gsdx-gui: Update Accurate date tooltip.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2903-g8c8b1f497 2019-01-20 07:19:59
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2903-g8c8b1f497 2019-01-20 07:19:59
- gsdx-d3d11: ICO depth HLE Game reads framebuffer depth as alpha of texture. However, this is a problem for d3d11 as a shader read on the fb is not allowed. So let's handle it in a similar fasion to channel shuffle: - Set depth to slot 4 - Detect when slot 4 matches depth rt - Copy and send the copy to the shader
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2902-g468b9ded4 2019-01-20 07:09:47
- gsdx-d3d11: Update texture copy method to handle depth - Rename CopyRenderTarget to CloneTexture - Allow copy of depth target Also fix a small oversight from the removal of MSAA.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2901-g57824261c 2019-01-20 07:04:07
- gsdx-d3d11: Cache rt depth stencil on m_state Cache the depth stencil in addition to color rt. This will allow us to check for depth stencil equality on slot 4.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2900-g946e6046b 2019-01-21 19:38:20
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2900-g946e6046b 2019-01-21 19:38:20
- gsdx: Adjust some crc hack comments for some games. Maybe in the future I'll add github issue links to corresponding crc hacks.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2899-g548d6b31b 2019-01-20 19:49:36
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2899-g548d6b31b 2019-01-20 19:49:36
- Gsdx: Purge GSC_RedDeadRevolver crc hacks. Blurring with a bit of ghosting is intended and it looks like that on the console as well. Depth properly emulated. D3D11 misses blending.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2898-g4ecbb750a 2019-01-20 00:05:18
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2898-g4ecbb750a 2019-01-20 00:05:18
- GSdx: Purge GSC_BlackHawkDown crc hacks. Channel and texture shuffle emulated correctly.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2897-g7247ee1ad 2019-01-18 15:56:54
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2897-g7247ee1ad 2019-01-18 15:56:54
- GSdx: Add glsl shaders to VS solution. It should make searching/navigating a bit easier now.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2896-gb4cb805a9 2019-01-18 14:53:06
- gsdx-tc: Remove CanConvertDepth virtual bool and use m_can_convert_depth for depth toggling.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2895-gbbd8cbbcf 2019-01-18 13:17:28
- GSdx: Move GSC_DeathByDegreesTekkenNinaWilliams to partial crc level. Upscaling issues + unsupported texture shuffle. Hacks might need to be updated.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2894-g85e2a0a6b 2019-01-18 11:29:45
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2894-g85e2a0a6b 2019-01-18 11:29:45
- gsdx: Add Death By Degrees crc id for US region. crc hacks still need to be tested properly.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2893-gf28f03803 2019-01-18 06:10:41
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2893-gf28f03803 2019-01-18 06:10:41
- tfx.fx: Correct a couple more blending factors. Chane 0.5 to 128.0f/255.0f which is 0.50196078431. Just to be safe it's accurate.