Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2654-g9fa1b290b 2018-11-04 22:06:24
- GSdx-TC: Palette management rework. (#2344) This follows the 4th point of #2310. The idea was to rework the current palette texture management to improve performances with games that uses multiple palettes for the same data texture. The new management shows small to none performances improvement in almost every game in terms of FPS, and it lowers the GPU BUS usage by some percentage points in games like Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (9% to 7%) which uses many palettes. The hot topic is that the performances in Zone Of The Enders 2 skyrocketed (2x), because of the fact that the game uses many palettes and a small number of textures to render it's effects. For more detailed information check the PR #2344
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3324-g9c65b73ae 2019-12-01 22:01:32
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3324-g9c65b73ae 2019-12-01 22:01:32
- GameDB: Ecco the dolphin - Defender of the Future patch This commit add a patch for the game: Ecco the Dolphin - Defender of the Future This resolve a race condition causing the game to hang on the main loading screen.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3323-g23174f3a0 2019-12-06 20:13:28
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3323-g23174f3a0 2019-12-06 20:13:28
- onepad: Update to latest controller database.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3322-gaa03c8312 2019-12-02 21:40:48
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3322-gaa03c8312 2019-12-02 21:40:48
- pcsx2: Fix mainframe wxStaticBitmap delete issue wxWindow classes will delete their children when destroyed, so the wxStaticBitmap control must be allocated with new to avoid undefined behaviour.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3321-g230c1ece3 2019-12-02 00:29:58
- gamedb: Add vuClampMode 2 gamefix to Soul Calibur 2. Fixes respawn issues as well as SPS. Also add a missing DB entry for a JAP release of SC3 Trial. The demo discs may not actually need the gamefixes so they aren't included. Wasn't able to verify if the gamefixes are required for SC3.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3320-g21227cd12 2019-12-01 18:03:08
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3320-g21227cd12 2019-12-01 18:03:08
- GameDB: Patches update. (#3166) This commit add multiples patch for various games. F1 Racing championship - Fixes IPU hanging. Sprint Cars 2 - Rearrange COP2 instructions to fix bad mac flag stuff. Fix for bouncing vehicles. Close #1991 Knockout Kings 2002 - Fixes DMA loop causing Hanging at start of fight.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3319-g2827394f3 2019-11-26 15:45:06
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3319-g2827394f3 2019-11-26 15:45:06
- gsdx-hw: Disable half screen TS fix for Xenosaga 3. Xenosaga handles the half bottom as an vertex offset instead of a buffer offset which does the effect twice. Half bottom won't trigger a cache miss that skip the draw because it is still the normal buffer but with a vertices offset. Issue #3147
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3318-gf2da7ece5 2019-11-25 22:56:51
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3318-gf2da7ece5 2019-11-25 22:56:51
- onepad: Update to latest controller database.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3317-gcc62165e3 2019-11-25 08:17:25
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3317-gcc62165e3 2019-11-25 08:17:25
- gsdx-hw: Remove GSC_ResidentEvil4 crc hack. Game is properly rendered on all renderers, any upscaling issues can be resolved with Half Pixel Offset Normal.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3316-g50dda75c0 2019-11-25 05:34:09
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3316-g50dda75c0 2019-11-25 05:34:09
- gsdx-hw: Add missing crc id for CrashBandicootWoC, pal region.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3315-gf6600ec83 2019-11-23 10:29:26
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3315-gf6600ec83 2019-11-23 10:29:26
- GameDB: Various updates This commit add several changes: - Various serials updates. - An Emotion Engine clamping fix to solve the inability of collecting items in Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. Tested by atomic83github - A missing XgKickHack fix for Crash Twinsanity. - An adjustment of the fixes applied to Muppets Party Cruise which allow to make the game fully playable. Tested by atomic83github - A patch for Superman Returns (Pal only) to fix major SPS ingame. Tested by kozarovv - A missing Gif Fifo fix for Puzzle Quest - Challenge of the Warlords to correct flickering black and white sprites. - A removal of Vif Fifo hack for Pippa Funnell which do not change anything. - A XgKickHack fix for Eternal Quest which fixes missing blue lines on the characters in dark areas. Tested by atomic83github - Several EETiminghack fixes to various games of the Hisshou Pachinko-Pachislot Kouryoku series which fixes FMV hanging. Tested by atomic83github - A patch for namCollection - Namco 50th Anniversary which fixes a game hanging at the intro. Tested by atomic83github - PSI and Refraction - An adjustment of the VU clamping mode fix for Pac-Man World Rally which require a higher value to work. Tested by atomic83github - A patch for True Crime streets of LA which fixes a game hanging before going ingame. Tested by PSI
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3314-gdbfbc333f 2019-11-16 22:06:46
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3314-gdbfbc333f 2019-11-16 22:06:46
- fps2bios: Remove fps2bios from master branch. It's an abandoned project pretty much, if someone needs to go back and take a look at it we have 1.4 branches and older.