Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2650-g9fdb7f6cd 2018-11-02 14:54:24
- GSdx-gui: Remove "Recommended" word from crc hack levels Partial and Full. Some users get confused and change the setting to a recommended option. This can cause some issues when switching different hw render types. Most of the time users shouldn't change the option and leave it on Automatic. Also remove ICO from crc Aggressive tooltip.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3083-g7f5dc2135 2019-04-24 02:28:31
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3083-g7f5dc2135 2019-04-24 02:28:31
- GameDB: Add VU Clamping for Battle Gear 3. (#2939) Stops car from falling through track.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3082-gc3f36ad43 2019-04-22 23:23:32
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3082-gc3f36ad43 2019-04-22 23:23:32
- gsdx-gui: Separate opengl and direct3d blending options. A short summary how d3d option behaves compared to gl. None d3d-> behaves the same Basic d3d-> even less than 1/3 of Basic opengl. Medium d3d -> less than 1/3 of Basic opengl. High d3d -> 1/3 of Basic opengl. Note: Medium and High options are mostly intended for debug use.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3081-gd4b62444d 2019-04-22 21:39:05
- gsdx-d3d11: Adjust fbmask code on d3d11. Add the remaining code and separate it in levels because dx sux. Basic blending mode -> doesn't enable fbmask on texture shuffle and triangle primitives. Medium -> doesn't enable fbmask on triangle primitives. High mode- > fully enables fbmask, note it's still not on par with opengl because we miss sw blending for some games. Also keep in mind that High Blending option on d3d11 is like 1/3 of Basic Blending option on GL.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3080-g6a4fa90b8 2019-04-22 17:38:28
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3080-g6a4fa90b8 2019-04-22 17:38:28
- pcsx2-wx: Remove extra separator line. Close #2936
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3079-g641df126c 2019-04-21 19:13:12
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3079-g641df126c 2019-04-21 19:13:12
- gsdx-d3d11: Don't enable fbmask on triangle primitives. It is quite slow due to fb copy on d3d, add potential notes for future improvements so I don't forget what I wanted to do.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3078-ge72aa2343 2019-04-17 21:30:16
- gsdx-gui: Purge the aout (Alpha hack) from the gui, will be useless with fbmask emulation, enable blending option on d3d11. Blending option allows us to toggle fbmask on or off with at least basic level just like on gl.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3077-gde5e9a85b 2019-04-17 22:14:17
- gsdx-d3d11: Partial port of frame buffer masking from opengl. It works on games such as Fifa Street 1 and 2 (character and stage rendering), mission impossible operation surma (shadow rendering). It needs at least Basic level of blending enabled on d3d11.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3076-g9d60d6acf 2019-04-17 19:45:19
- gsdx-d3d11: Remove old aout code. Will be replaced with fbmask code in next commits.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3075-g060689d3e 2019-04-21 22:41:40
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3075-g060689d3e 2019-04-21 22:41:40
- PCSX2: update & improvments of Scandinavian translations
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3074-g6bae2f762 2019-04-21 22:49:11
- Fixing stiks state monitor (#2933)
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3073-g4202cbe7e 2019-04-21 00:50:18
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3073-g4202cbe7e 2019-04-21 00:50:18
- pcsx2 savestates: Bump savestate version, required for the previous TAS PR merge. Attention! Older savestates will be incompatible so please use a previous older dev build (such as dev 3043) to save your progress on memory cards instead!
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3072-g0980c7185 2019-03-06 03:13:48
- recording: Opt-into keybindings, revert potential overrides if disabled
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3071-gec9c97e0b 2019-01-27 23:58:36
- recording: freeze recording information to savestate regardless
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3070-g506ea4c4d 2018-11-30 06:13:30
- recording: various formatting and review corrections Squashed commit: [7955b42e3] recording: Throw errors on fread/fwrite errors. [5a2160f9e] recording: Remove function implementation from header files [f2937ab5f] recording: Fixed UndoCount metadata bug and will gracefully fail if savestate is missing [d7f4d43e5] recording: Refactored code-style to be consistent [0f77fbb71] recording: Refactor to use switch statements [28d7945f6] recording: Resolve CMake warnings and use tagged github links for cross-linking to LilyPad [7c01c6cb4] recording: corrected disparity between comment and code [17a8bd8d6] recording: Remove all usages of #define [3830f5a82] recording: Refactor enums and general cleanup [569ef7d67] recording: Completely disable new console log sources when recording is disabled
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3069-g08d923ca6 2018-11-23 05:00:56
- recording: Append copyright headers Squashed commits: [47be08613] recording: Forgot to refactor the usage of std::size
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3068-g64104ca9f 2018-11-23 04:33:15
- gui:recording: Revert addition of Screenshot As, will contribute as separate PR Along with changing the .bmp file naming scheme.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3067-gc12c6ed14 2018-11-23 04:17:42
- recording: Added some more useful logs and cleaned up some TODOs
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3066-geb7030cf1 2018-11-22 06:02:56
- recording: Use conventional savestate functions, save save-state in a separate file alongside recording file Regressions were discovered after merging with master due to way the save state data was saved within the movie file. This change uses the same functions used in the GUI to create savestates to create a compressed save-state file. Eventually this could be re-incorporated back into the recording file and could be backwards compatible.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3065-g270f7fd90 2018-11-22 05:59:17
- recording: Significant refactor on VirtualPad implementation
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3064-gd7074503d 2018-11-20 04:08:19
- recording: Use wxFopen instead of f_open
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3063-g6b3fb1433 2018-11-16 03:09:33
- recording:gui: Temporarily remove Movie Editor GUI, add back at a later date This is a rather involved refactor and isn't critical to getting the main PR / spike merged.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3062-gdb4ff1e8f 2018-11-16 02:53:05
- recording:gui: Overhaul VirtualPad GUIs
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3061-g3d6bfacd5 2018-07-16 04:28:10
- recording:gui: was not correctly removing recording top level menu bar option
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3060-g8b6ccde44 2018-07-16 04:10:40
- gui:recording: force ascii for filepath of recording, remove legacy conversions
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3059-gcb7425c59 2018-07-16 03:21:46
- recording: removed C++ reserved pattern usages, removed japanese comments
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3058-g6e111205a 2018-07-16 02:22:12
- travis: include recording header files in travis build properly
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3057-g5fefe28e3 2018-07-03 02:55:41
- recording: recording file implementation
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3056-g94c160401 2018-07-03 02:55:31
- recording: implementation for recording file GUI panel
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3055-g0021ad66e 2018-07-03 02:54:48
- recording:gui: dialog for creating a new recording
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3054-gddd2e3f8f 2018-07-03 02:52:22
- recording: main recording functions and input gathering
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3043-g4d88a57f2 2019-04-20 04:52:28
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3043-g4d88a57f2 2019-04-20 04:52:28
- gsdx-gui: Fixes typos on the tooltip for disabling safe features. (#2931)
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3042-gac89730a4 2019-04-18 17:57:55
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3042-gac89730a4 2019-04-18 17:57:55
- Gamedb: Visual concept hanging fixes. (#2929) This PR allow each fixes to by apply in all situations (such as exiting from the NETGUI utility). It makes these games completely playable in all cases.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3041-gac1bc9d6f 2019-04-16 22:51:17
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3041-gac1bc9d6f 2019-04-16 22:51:17
- gsdx-hw: Move GSC_RadiataStories, GSC_StarOcean3, GSC_ValkyrieProfile2 crc hacks to D3D level. Follow up from the previous commit which is bypassing the texture cache when the frame buffer is sampled. Crc hacks are no longer needed on opengl. Note: it requires at least Basic blending support.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3040-gf406051ed 2019-04-10 12:21:21
- gsdx ogl: Bypass the texture cache when the frame buffer will be sampled. Proof of concept. It should provide a huge speedup when accurate blending is enabled for tri-ace / Jak / R&C (shadow rendering). See #2894 Need PR#2892 v2: Add const + comment to explain that code isn't ideal.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3039-g1414d64b1 2019-04-15 17:24:25
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3039-g1414d64b1 2019-04-15 17:24:25
- [skip ci] GSDumpGui: Only reload dumps and dlls separately if their respective settings change, make config portable, autodetect dump/dll folder. (#2926) - Add simple logging infrastructure and further improve the existing one - Delegate loading of dlls and dumps into dedicated loader classes - Adjust user interaction to restrict updates to only relevant parts - Gsdx dlls (dumps) are only reloaded when a new path for gsdx dlls (dumps) was given. That means dlls are not reloaded just because the dumps path was changed or another dump was selected - When GSDumpGui can not find the specified settings folder or there is no setting saved so far it will look into the directory of the currently running application (however as before only exactly in the directory and not in subdirectories) - Further decouple model, view and 'controller' logic. - Restrict directory checks to application basepath instead of current directory as current directly is changed at too man places - Avoid some minor memory leaks by disposing some disposable elements Note: Net framework requirement has been increased to 4.0 to run/compile the application.