Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2649-g96ccdb40f 2018-11-01 13:57:42
- Gamedb: Change the Kings Field 4 comments for the patches a bit to explain what the issue is.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2648-g605261423 2018-11-01 12:41:53
- GameDB: Add patches for King's Field IV PAL/NTSC-U. Fixes central tower level loading. Patches by Wgarvin.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3176-gb19804190 2019-05-14 22:17:23
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3176-gb19804190 2019-05-14 22:17:23
- gsdx-hw: Add an OI hack for Sonic Unleashed. It will allow to render the shadows properly. Rendering pattern is: Save RG channel with a kind of a TS (replaced by a copy in this hack), compute shadow in RG, save result in alpha with a TS, Restore RG channel that we previously copied to render shadows.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3175-g40929a472 2019-06-19 16:47:57
- gsdx-d3d11: Add rgba channel selection/support to StretchRect.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3174-ge9825dccc 2019-05-14 22:18:31
- gsdx-ogl: Add rgba channel selection/support to StretchRect.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3173-g066a9aaf7 2019-06-19 16:47:17
- gsdx-hw: Purge Sonic unleashed crc hack.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3172-g3ee72e7ce 2019-06-23 12:54:33
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3172-g3ee72e7ce 2019-06-23 12:54:33
- GameDB: Serials update and some gamefixes. (#2999) - serials update along with a minor modification to siphon filter patches typo. - Pac Man world 2 Timing fixes to avoid hangs at various levels. Tested by atomic83github. - Missing VU clamping fixes for some EA sports titles. Tested by atomic83github.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3171-g62417dae9 2019-06-20 10:36:21
- gsdx-hw: Revert dmc 3 TS hack purge. Seems like Texture shuffle/depth is not handled properly in all cases so revert the change until we fix it properly. Move it to gl level too. Commit: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/11cd6b56cd14905467c7fd36cca07a5175f512d1
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3170-g14178cb18 2019-06-19 10:25:27
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3170-g14178cb18 2019-06-19 10:25:27
- GameDB: Popcap crashing fixes - Added EETimingHack to Popcap hits vol1 and 2 to fixes random crashing in the game. Tested by atomic83github and discord memeber "Jacoby".
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3169-gde1717c1a 2019-06-19 07:08:43
- Switch a bunch of 64 bit #ifdef's to use the cross-platform 64-bit define I added into Pcsx2Defs.h.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3168-g43981f598 2019-06-19 06:24:23
- Add warning on gcc 9.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3167-g300f16df6 2019-06-18 22:34:17
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3167-g300f16df6 2019-06-18 22:34:17
- Gamedb/gsdx-hw: Add gamefix patch and crc id for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban EU. Gamefix patch source: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Fixing-unplayable-games?pid=600492#pid600492
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3166-g9401e52b0 2019-06-18 22:06:35
- gsdx-d3d11/gui: Move the nvidia hack toggle to Disable Safe Features. With the sprite hack removed it was no longer possible to toggle this hack on nvidia gpus, the toggle has been moved to Disable Safe Features. It some issues caused by the hack in sotc, fatal frame and border offset issues.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3165-g61b984a6c 2019-06-18 20:33:03
- BuildParameters.cmake: fix typo
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3164-g11cd6b56c 2019-06-18 20:21:03
- gsdx-hw: Purge useless d3d11 only hacl for DMC3. Texture shuffle emulated correctly.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3163-g1fc351663 2019-06-17 17:22:25
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3163-g1fc351663 2019-06-17 17:22:25
- GameDB: Naruto games fixes and beta trial updates (#2994) Added VU clamping to none for Ulitmate Ninja 2 to fix minor visual issues with lights. - Tested by boberto5888 Added VU clamping to extra for Ulitmate Ninja 3 to fix minor visual issues with lights as well as missing QTE. - Tested by boberto5888 Added beta trial serials. - Tested by atomic83github
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3162-g4195b77fa 2019-06-17 09:31:16
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3162-g4195b77fa 2019-06-17 09:31:16
- GSdx-dialog: Unused parameter on hacks dialog constructor Apparently someone was careless enough to forget removing the parameter on the constructor which passes the adapter ID >_<
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3161-g9acb871c7 2019-06-17 09:17:03
- GSdx-Dialog: Remove useless member variable The adapter ID was needed to be passed before for a legacy DX9 hack which is no longer present, I figured it could cause a potential conflict when the adapter value stored at INI is outdated. (which is now a possibility after lightning removed reference device) The other alternative would be to just force set the INI value on dialog initialization to avoid unavailable values in the INI file, but that would be a rough for a person transitioning from debug build to release build using the reference device option, so just removing this outdated variable for now, I rather doubt we'd be needing it in the future, in case we need adapter passing to subdialogs, the former suggestion needs to be implemented. Not implementing it right now since there's no need for it.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3160-gcc6a58da1 2019-06-17 00:50:27
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3160-gcc6a58da1 2019-06-17 00:50:27
- Remove sVU_Debug.h, as nothing in it is actually used anywhere.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3159-g563772fdf 2019-06-17 02:33:17
- Added a universal 64-bit define, and a message indicating that Pcsx2 was compiled as 64 bit in the system information.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3158-ge6d42338a 2019-06-17 00:11:47
- gsdx-hw: Fix incorrect variable name when tc is disabled. Allows to compile gsdx with tc disabled properly again.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3157-ge89f46139 2019-06-16 21:25:25
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3157-ge89f46139 2019-06-16 21:25:25
- gsdx-d3d11/gui: Don't display Reference Device in available Adapters in release builds. Display it only on debug builds. It is used for debugging only.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3156-ga936cd9eb 2019-06-16 16:24:42
- gsdx-d3d11: Remove remaining uav (UnorderedAccessView) code, it wasn't used. Code can be readded in the future if there is a need for it. Advanced DATE for example.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3155-g34bedddd5 2019-06-16 16:13:16
- gsdx-d3d11: Update nvidia hack handling. Don't query the api for the adapter description twice.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3154-g55f4dea46 2019-06-14 20:28:18
- gsdx-gui: Purge Sprite hack from the gui. Collaborator: lightningterror
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3153-g39f509fea 2019-06-16 16:06:08
- gsdx-hw: Remove no longer needed Sprite hack, replaced by improved atst code already.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3152-g6a122268c 2019-06-14 20:24:37
- gsdx-d3d11: Update d3d shader macro handling to a much better algorithm. Bonus, remove unused options variable D3D11_FEATURE_DATA_D3D10_X_HARDWARE_OPTIONS.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3151-gcec185fd6 2019-06-15 22:35:17
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3151-gcec185fd6 2019-06-15 22:35:17
- gsdx-hw: Add Jak2 demo crc id, US version.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3150-g0781cb65b 2019-06-14 23:32:58
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3150-g0781cb65b 2019-06-14 23:32:58
- gsdx-hw purge HauntingGround crc hacks. Half Pixel Offset can solve the misaligned blur when upscaling, while the second hack is also no longer needed and it broke depth effects too.