Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2643-gdce6d3f45 2018-09-27 12:04:26
- GSdx-HW: Remove inefficient scaling algorithm Only impacts custom resolution, there used to be a much weaker algorithm which doens't consider scissor sizes and gives a minor performance boost in costs of accuracy (which was used when large framebuffer was disabled in custom resolutions) I've removed this as the performance tradeoff is rather negligible after the implementation of #1942 and the older one is no longer necessary. Also added an extra parameter for considering the horizontal scissor, I'm not sure where this might be useful so this is disabled in code for now till I discover a testcase where this helps or run it on random data ensuring it's working properly. Also porting this to the general scaling function might help with memory spikes which are experienced when large framebuffer is enabled.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2642-g122871654 2018-10-27 11:49:03
- Expand out a define to get rid of a warning. Get rid of other compiler warnings. Re-indent so that it doesn't look like a statement is part of an if statement when it isn't.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2641-g6710b0c90 2018-10-27 10:59:53
- Get rid of a few GSdx warnings. Remove some extra newlines in Sio's console output.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3015-g936f66d70 2019-03-23 20:46:25
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3015-g936f66d70 2019-03-23 20:46:25
- Gamedb: Also add patches for Klonoa 2 JP version. Follow up from: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/3133221fd7c856bc26d9c452a1d3a70cd34fb2b7 Backport by Arapapa: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Fixing-unplayable-games?pid=597525#pid597525
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3014-g3133221fd 2019-03-23 01:04:56
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3014-g3133221fd 2019-03-23 01:04:56
- Gamedb: Also add patches for Klonoa 2 EU version. Follow up from: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/d7fd3d764893b8f80409609585cab8beb0a156d1 Patch by Prafull: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Fixing-unplayable-games?pid=597499#pid597499
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3013-gd7fd3d764 2019-03-21 21:25:52
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3013-gd7fd3d764 2019-03-21 21:25:52
- Updated Klonoa 2 patch to new one by Prafull, works much better and fixes some corrupt textures
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3012-g10ee832dc 2019-03-21 21:17:14
- Workaround to avoid access violation problem in Klonoa 2 loading Volkan Inferno Lets hope the build bot doesn't mess this up :P
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3011-g5c7084f8b 2019-03-19 19:38:23
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3011-g5c7084f8b 2019-03-19 19:38:23
- [skip ci] README.md: Improve readability. (#2893)
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3010-gf5bf1f655 2019-03-17 20:47:40
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3010-gf5bf1f655 2019-03-17 20:47:40
- gsdx-hw: Add another Sly 2 prototype/beta disc to crc list.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3009-ga30f64286 2019-03-17 05:34:13
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3009-ga30f64286 2019-03-17 05:34:13
- gsdx-hw: Purge GSC_NarutimateAccel, GSC_Naruto crc hacks. Naruto Shippuden - Narutimate Accel 3, Naruto - Narutimate Hero 3. Depth effects (shadows) rendered correctly.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3008-g0d5ae808e 2019-03-17 05:04:08
- gsdx-gui: Fix overlap issue with Rendering threads text. Issue was visible only on gsdumpgui.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3007-gf8a6a3c6e 2019-03-12 13:12:45
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3007-gf8a6a3c6e 2019-03-12 13:12:45
- Gamedb: Add King's Field IV ntsc-j patch. Follow up from https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/6052614233b30dbd3d994ed60cb4739fbb59f1e4 Fixes (black voids) central tower level loading. Issue: Some doors leading to some areas appeared as black voids that you can walk in to. Credits to @wgarvin0 for the patch.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3006-gc8d4d5528 2019-03-12 02:36:49
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3006-gc8d4d5528 2019-03-12 02:36:49
- gsdx-ocl: Fix some compile warnings.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3005-ge9e758058 2019-03-12 01:49:48
- gsdx-gui: Properly grey out opencl device text when opencl is enabled, also some minor cleanup.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3004-g3296ade98 2019-03-11 05:30:47
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3004-g3296ade98 2019-03-11 05:30:47
- Plugins: Remove PADSSSPSX and xpad.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3003-g7982e3abf 2019-03-10 02:57:54
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3003-g7982e3abf 2019-03-10 02:57:54
- dev9ghzdrk: pthread_create returns status, not thread handle