Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2643-gdce6d3f45 2018-09-27 12:04:26
- GSdx-HW: Remove inefficient scaling algorithm Only impacts custom resolution, there used to be a much weaker algorithm which doens't consider scissor sizes and gives a minor performance boost in costs of accuracy (which was used when large framebuffer was disabled in custom resolutions) I've removed this as the performance tradeoff is rather negligible after the implementation of #1942 and the older one is no longer necessary. Also added an extra parameter for considering the horizontal scissor, I'm not sure where this might be useful so this is disabled in code for now till I discover a testcase where this helps or run it on random data ensuring it's working properly. Also porting this to the general scaling function might help with memory spikes which are experienced when large framebuffer is enabled.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2642-g122871654 2018-10-27 11:49:03
- Expand out a define to get rid of a warning. Get rid of other compiler warnings. Re-indent so that it doesn't look like a statement is part of an if statement when it isn't.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2641-g6710b0c90 2018-10-27 10:59:53
- Get rid of a few GSdx warnings. Remove some extra newlines in Sio's console output.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3311-g3c38087e7 2019-10-22 02:48:45
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3311-g3c38087e7 2019-10-22 02:48:45
- Gamedb: Remove FMVinSoftwareHack gamefix for Silent Hill 3. On Direct3D11 FMVinSoftwareHack in combination with FXAA or External shader enabled cause the emulator to hang. This is only a temporary solution, a real solution would be to fix the fmv issue instead.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3310-g24be7785d 2019-10-26 01:00:31
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3310-g24be7785d 2019-10-26 01:00:31
- gsdx-hw: Add Persona 3 to automatic mipmapping (basic level). Fixes flashing / strobing windows. Issue #1342
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3309-g5b6b38670 2019-10-14 09:44:16
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3309-g5b6b38670 2019-10-14 09:44:16
- ci:appveyor: Add VS2019 and remove VS2015 [skip travisci]
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3308-ge7d1a58a5 2019-10-23 02:21:01
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3308-ge7d1a58a5 2019-10-23 02:21:01
- pcsx2: Remove special case from pointer patch command parsing (#3135) Removes the special case in type 6 (pointer) code parsing when the data value is 0. This matches Codebreaker behaviour.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3307-gb34338a50 2019-10-11 12:33:31
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3307-gb34338a50 2019-10-11 12:33:31
- gsdx-d3d11: Fetch the texture PSM format rather than the context format in texture sampler. Match opengl behavior.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3306-g70c277868 2019-10-20 03:36:13
- gsdx-hw: Adjust GSC_Bully crc hack. Previous skip value 6 wasn't enough and caused some visual issues on the ntsc version. Use value of 8 instead. Issue reported by ozzie212121 on discord.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3305-g293983ea7 2019-10-12 21:14:40
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3305-g293983ea7 2019-10-12 21:14:40
- common: Silence -Wunused-function clang warnings. (#3127) v2: Use pragma instead of [[maybe_unused]]. v3: Silence warnings with older clang versions too.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3304-g7bf920b07 2019-10-11 21:04:20
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3304-g7bf920b07 2019-10-11 21:04:20
- gsdx-hw: Purge impact screen crc hack for Burnout Revenge. Effect is properly rendered with depth emulation, so far only Burnout Revenge triggered the crc hack from my testing. Triggering the draw is done when the player car crashes.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3303-gc6b8763ba 2019-10-08 14:02:06
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3303-gc6b8763ba 2019-10-08 14:02:06
- Onepad: Update to latest controller database.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3302-gafde59bb1 2019-10-07 03:05:19
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3302-gafde59bb1 2019-10-07 03:05:19
- spu2-x: Fix crash with an invalid output module. (#3125) * spu2-x: Fix crash with an invalid output module. This will default to SDLOut. Fixes https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/3124 * spu2-x: Create non-empty defaults for OutputApi and SdlOutputApi.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3301-gfa096cfce 2019-09-01 21:58:14
- cmake: Change FreeBSD wx-config path
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3300-gc87b8c7f4 2019-09-01 21:49:09
- pcsx2|utilities: Remove ambiguous wxString-related overloads Avoid some function overloads that can accept char*, wxChar* and wxString as a parameter. wxString can be constructed with either of those parameters, so the function overloads may actually result in ambiguity errors. Keep the wxString parameter versions and remove the rest. Fixes some compile errors on FreeBSD.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3299-gaee571e9b 2019-09-01 21:43:28
- utilities: Split thread internal callback function __try is used in pthread_cleanup_push when CLEANUP_SET is used as the pthread cleanup model. That can't be used in functions with objects that have destructors, so move it into a separate function. Prevents compile errors on non-release Windows builds if other things in the internal callback function change.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3298-gcc52be15f 2019-10-05 20:17:23
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3298-gcc52be15f 2019-10-05 20:17:23
- GameDB: Asobo VU Rounding mode fixes (#3129) This commit adds VU rounding modes (Positive) to Asobo games (Disney-Pixar WALL-E, Disney-Pixar Toy Story 3) which produces small lines in game. Also add missing PAL entries to DB for Disney-Pixar WALL-E.