Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2489-g51cf02d27 2018-08-19 23:05:02
- GSdx-gui: Adjust main gui spacing. Decrease spacing between Hardware Settings and Texture Filtering slightly. It was a bit too much before, Adjusted spacing to be equal between options, some had incorrect spacing. Maybe Accurate Date and Blending Unit Accuracy can be swapped.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2631-gc92e76b17 2018-10-16 06:49:54
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2631-gc92e76b17 2018-10-16 06:49:54
- GSdx-gui: Change internal resolution drop down list names. This should make things a bit easier for users when picking resolutions. Native (PS2) 2x Native (~720p) 3x Native (~1080p) 4x Native (~1440p 2K) 5x Native (~1620p 3K) 6x Native (~2160p 4K) 8x Native (~2880p 5K) Custom (Not Recommended)
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2630-g322290b19 2018-10-16 08:57:33
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2630-g322290b19 2018-10-16 08:57:33
- Reenable the new saveslots. Disable the logging for them.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2629-g8f986828e 2018-10-16 08:46:41
- Revert "Saveslots: This version is still commented out, and somewhat broken at the moment. If you uncomment it, after loading a game, pause and then resume to force the save and load menus to update." This reverts commit 49b91ea78f0dca007077d5390bef7e95f9d6e9cb.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2628-g77ac35058 2018-10-16 01:08:12
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2628-g77ac35058 2018-10-16 01:08:12
- pcsx2: small string typo fix.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2627-g933e43cb5 2018-10-15 04:05:43
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2627-g933e43cb5 2018-10-15 04:05:43
- GSdx: Change how crc hacks work on native res. Change the code so that some crc hacks on some games that remove ghosting/blur issues on upscaled resolutions are disabled on native resolution if crc hack level is below Aggressive state (most of the time). They aren't needed then so why don't we aim for better accuracy.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2626-g5f9ddd2f8 2018-10-15 15:16:12
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2626-g5f9ddd2f8 2018-10-15 15:16:12
- SPU2-X: Adjust NextA case comments a bit.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2625-geb955592e 2018-10-15 13:15:40
- SPU2-X: Also include the registers from case 5 since it makes more sense to have both NextA writable. Continuation from: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/6b22450a1bcaf2899ec6c1f14dde80b8b314bbca
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2624-g6b22450a1 2018-10-15 13:03:31
- SPU2-X: Fixes a regression with Wallace And Gromit: Curse Of The Were-Rabbit sound cutting off. Follow up from PR #2315 Partially reverts commit: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/57cbc901b
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2623-g06f4b77f6 2018-10-15 09:14:57
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2623-g06f4b77f6 2018-10-15 09:14:57
- PCSX2: Add tooltip warning for Widescreen Patches. Close #1733
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2622-g21f0752ce 2018-10-14 05:03:09
- Dev9ghzdrk: Postinst for deb to add network capabilities
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2621-g49b91ea78 2018-10-14 11:41:41
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2621-g49b91ea78 2018-10-14 11:41:41
- Saveslots: This version is still commented out, and somewhat broken at the moment. If you uncomment it, after loading a game, pause and then resume to force the save and load menus to update.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2620-gcb05daf43 2018-10-14 03:43:41
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2620-gcb05daf43 2018-10-14 03:43:41
- Add some logging for the saveslot changes, and the option to turn on just the extra ui update calls without the other saveslot changes, for testing.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2619-g6ad4345a3 2018-10-13 23:45:13
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2619-g6ad4345a3 2018-10-13 23:45:13
- A few more flags that slipped by the last commits.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2618-g149f30c7f 2018-10-13 22:56:38
- Removing some warnings from GSdx and pcsx2 because gcc 8 spams them mercilessly. They should probably be fixed properly, but in the meantime, this'll prevent them from masking other compiler warnings.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2617-g802ae36a6 2018-10-12 20:04:21
- PCSX2: update of Scandinavian translations
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2616-g70033020a 2018-10-13 20:05:27
- Update compiler flags, as a number of plugins didn't have them set. Setting -Wno-parentheses across the board to suppress warnings about gtk from gcc 8.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2615-gaf646895f 2018-10-13 08:09:24
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2615-gaf646895f 2018-10-13 08:09:24
- onepad_legacy: Separate the wx dialog code from the linux code here, too.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2614-ga892a95af 2018-10-13 07:29:38
- onepad: Start to separate wx dialog code from linux code, as wxWidgets is multiplatform.