Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2443-g46662b043 2018-07-14 15:32:02
- MFIFO: Fix Tadr position on END tags with data. An Empty interrupt needs to be fired at DMA end for FF7 DoC, but the formula doesn't work out normally since we don't increment TADR on END tags (due to Soul Calibur 2 & 3 breaking), so a special case is made for MFIFO
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2890-g5fe1cab88 2019-01-14 22:50:16
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2890-g5fe1cab88 2019-01-14 22:50:16
- gsdx: Remove remaining MSAA ui code We are removing MSAA for the following reasons: 1. It's broken 2. Fixing it would mean it would perform as well as FSAA, which defeats the purpose of having it 3. It's only supported by DX and Windows 4. Reduction in code complexity Press F to pay respect
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2889-ge429677a0 2019-01-14 22:28:23
- gsdx-hw: Completely remove MSAA from renderer code.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2888-gbf8dc7707 2019-01-15 05:34:41
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2888-gbf8dc7707 2019-01-15 05:34:41
- GameDB: Add vuClampMode = 2 for UEFA Euro 2004. (#2814) This commit fixes black box issues when going ingame.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2887-gfa4ae7800 2019-01-14 17:01:17
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2887-gfa4ae7800 2019-01-14 17:01:17
- tfx.fx: Adjust some blending factors 255.0f / 128.0f gives us 1.9921875. 128.0f / 255.0f gives us 0.50196078431. Which are more accurate. Fixes regression in dbz bt3 where characters appeared darker.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2886-gee4d29566 2019-01-14 16:52:19
- GSdx-d3d11: Remove afix factor from 24bit format.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2885-ge05b5d242 2019-01-14 02:30:25
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2885-ge05b5d242 2019-01-14 02:30:25
- GSdx-d3d: Move channel and texture shuffle in GSRendererDX. Preparations for file merge.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2884-g25ed5857d 2019-01-14 01:44:58
- GSdx-gui: Add 10x and 12x as an upscaling option. 10x ~3160p 6K 12x ~4320p 8K" Can anyone even run these ?
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2883-g3a7f2a5c0 2019-01-13 17:57:29
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2883-g3a7f2a5c0 2019-01-13 17:57:29
- GSdx: Hide the MSAA option. No need to have an option on display that does nothing for now.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2882-g106c678cc 2019-01-13 17:33:08
- GSdx: Purge GSC_EternalPoison crc hacks. Shadows are better rendered now with hdr colclip, blending is still needed but the shadow's shape is proper now so let's purge the hack.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2881-g52bad3505 2019-01-13 16:26:09
- GSdx: Adjust GSC_GodOfWar 1 and 2 crc hacks a bit more. GSC_GodOfWar moved to aggressive state. GSC_GodOfWar2 some value swere corrected (should fix some regressions) and hack was moved to partial state because we have an upscaling hack.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2880-gf5b996591 2019-01-13 15:08:36
- GSdx: Purge OI_GodOfWar2 hw hack.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2879-g6f0193694 2019-01-13 14:42:53
- GSdx: Remove depth crc hacks for god of war 1 and 2. Effects rendered correctly with depth on all renderers.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2878-g9119e3110 2019-01-12 16:43:26
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2878-g9119e3110 2019-01-12 16:43:26
- GSdx-ogl: Correct DATE log.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2877-gf73de4c59 2019-01-12 09:59:28
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2877-gf73de4c59 2019-01-12 09:59:28
- GSdx-ogl: Add perf log for Slow DATE code on texture shuffle/no prim overlap.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2876-g7e6c32521 2019-01-12 07:37:37
- GSdx: Move BoundingBox to HW render and update d3d11 code to use the gl bounding box as well. hdr colclip and date uses it.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2875-g86327b52a 2019-01-11 18:20:04
- convert.fx: Update main4 shader to better support hdr colclip.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2874-gd17e0eba9 2019-01-10 12:51:41
- GSdx-d3d11: Add/port HDR colclip support. It helps render shadows a lot better compared to the old code. Credits to Gregory and Kojin for helping with the code.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2873-g8a57d7f47 2019-01-10 12:38:12
- GSdx-d3d11: Remove colclip and negative blend algo. Code was old and inefficient. HDR colclip will do a better job.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2872-g1b41d1901 2019-01-10 22:13:20
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2872-g1b41d1901 2019-01-10 22:13:20
- Remove the unused 'incomplete and untested' BaseTaskThread class.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2871-ge0877608a 2019-01-09 18:03:38
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2871-ge0877608a 2019-01-09 18:03:38
- spu2-x: Remove DecodeDPLII.cpp and DPLII.h files "Dolby Pro Logic II". DecodeDPLII.cpp is an old duplicate of DplIIdecoder.cpp which seems to be useless. Code was updated in https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/a4a40441c932ccf33d2284dd98d6155e7ba0e20c#diff-7b7ddfd7d5c8c428703a057822e60668
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2870-gfb5471f34 2019-01-09 08:22:54
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2870-gfb5471f34 2019-01-09 08:22:54
- spu2-x: Adjust some Dolby Pro Logic II code. Comment out unused variable sLogTable in DplIIdecoder.cpp. Remove DPLII.h from cmake list, it's unused so don't list it. Some people suggested to keep the source files even if they are unused so we can do that. Maybe someone will get the code to work properly.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2869-gea38e2eba 2019-01-08 23:49:32
- pcsx2: Remove/disable unused variables. Removed: MC2_SIZE in MemoryCardFile.cpp, length in microVU_Log.inl VU_Neg_Infinity in sVU_Upper.cpp. Commented out: mc_sizeinfo_8mb in Sio.cpp
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2868-gf2f66c02d 2018-12-31 01:20:16
- GSdx: Add option to Disable Safe Features. Idea is to disable multiple features in 1 option to avoid gui clutter. Unscale Point and Line: This partially reverts PR #2710 restoring Unscale Point and Line but as a disable option. It can help Xenosaga games. GS Memory clearning: This disables GS memory clearing to be done on the CPU, by default both gpu and cpu do memory clearing which is more accurate. It can help Kingdom Hearts games.