Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2425-gbb1c225e6 2018-06-27 16:25:33
- Counters: Fix vsync hsync cycles calculation for rounding error In games like ICO where the render and blanks both need to be rounded, one was prioritized over the other one leading to a truncated value in the total vsync cycles. This patch fixes it, it's more or less for a trivial cycle accuracy rather than a signfifcant change which might influence games. (Not sure, maybe it would?) Potentially it might be nice to revamp the whole vertical blank calculation system to make it more readable (discussed about this with ref), but it's not of much priority right now.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3022-g55112938a 2019-03-26 23:27:13
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3022-g55112938a 2019-03-26 23:27:13
- GSDumpGUI: Make sure all child processes are closed when closing main form. (#2900) * Make sure all child processes are closed when closing main form * Try/catch kill processes in case they are starting/exiting, dispose after killing
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3021-ge73607395 2019-03-26 14:40:17
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3021-ge73607395 2019-03-26 14:40:17
- gsdx:-debug: Update previous GSDrawingContext commit to show log only on gl sw renderer. Follow up from: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/46e63c1f17ac608fdb9bf73f8ce924af5668e526
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3020-ga16fe6f01 2019-03-06 13:42:42
- gsdx TC: remove dead code src->m_texture is always NULL, set in Source constructor Potentially it was a leftover of msaa or the commented code to handle mutable FBW
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3019-g374374fdf 2019-02-26 14:57:24
- gsdx ogl: disable sparse in extenstion detection * Allow to keep automatic as default value in the option * You need to force enable sparse in the option to enable sparse
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3018-g535b0d4aa 2019-02-15 22:56:32
- gsdx-ogl: Disable sparse depth on amd. * Bad driver as usual. * Driver reports a compatible sparse format for depth texture but it isn't attachable to a frame buffer.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3017-g0e3e9c2c5 2019-03-26 14:03:17
- GameDB: Add patch for Panzer Dragoon. (#2902) Stop screen shaking (game switches to Progressive). Patch by PSI.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3016-g987f78363 2019-03-24 03:04:38
- GameDB: Fix PlayStation Underground 4.4 entries PlayStation Underground 4.4 is a set of 2 discs: * SCUS-97120: PS1 CD (disc 1) * SCUS-97121: PS2 DVD (disc 2) Specific changes: * Remove disc 1 since it's out of scope * Change 4.3 to 4.4 in disc 2's name (4.3 doesn't include any PS2 discs)
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3015-g936f66d70 2019-03-23 20:46:25
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3015-g936f66d70 2019-03-23 20:46:25
- Gamedb: Also add patches for Klonoa 2 JP version. Follow up from: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/3133221fd7c856bc26d9c452a1d3a70cd34fb2b7 Backport by Arapapa: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Fixing-unplayable-games?pid=597525#pid597525
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3014-g3133221fd 2019-03-23 01:04:56
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3014-g3133221fd 2019-03-23 01:04:56
- Gamedb: Also add patches for Klonoa 2 EU version. Follow up from: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/d7fd3d764893b8f80409609585cab8beb0a156d1 Patch by Prafull: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Fixing-unplayable-games?pid=597499#pid597499
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3013-gd7fd3d764 2019-03-21 21:25:52
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3013-gd7fd3d764 2019-03-21 21:25:52
- Updated Klonoa 2 patch to new one by Prafull, works much better and fixes some corrupt textures
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3012-g10ee832dc 2019-03-21 21:17:14
- Workaround to avoid access violation problem in Klonoa 2 loading Volkan Inferno Lets hope the build bot doesn't mess this up :P
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3011-g5c7084f8b 2019-03-19 19:38:23
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3011-g5c7084f8b 2019-03-19 19:38:23
- [skip ci] README.md: Improve readability. (#2893)
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3010-gf5bf1f655 2019-03-17 20:47:40
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3010-gf5bf1f655 2019-03-17 20:47:40
- gsdx-hw: Add another Sly 2 prototype/beta disc to crc list.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3009-ga30f64286 2019-03-17 05:34:13
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3009-ga30f64286 2019-03-17 05:34:13
- gsdx-hw: Purge GSC_NarutimateAccel, GSC_Naruto crc hacks. Naruto Shippuden - Narutimate Accel 3, Naruto - Narutimate Hero 3. Depth effects (shadows) rendered correctly.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3008-g0d5ae808e 2019-03-17 05:04:08
- gsdx-gui: Fix overlap issue with Rendering threads text. Issue was visible only on gsdumpgui.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3007-gf8a6a3c6e 2019-03-12 13:12:45
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3007-gf8a6a3c6e 2019-03-12 13:12:45
- Gamedb: Add King's Field IV ntsc-j patch. Follow up from https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/6052614233b30dbd3d994ed60cb4739fbb59f1e4 Fixes (black voids) central tower level loading. Issue: Some doors leading to some areas appeared as black voids that you can walk in to. Credits to @wgarvin0 for the patch.
→ NOWSZY [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-3006-gc8d4d5528 2019-03-12 02:36:49
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3006-gc8d4d5528 2019-03-12 02:36:49
- gsdx-ocl: Fix some compile warnings.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-3005-ge9e758058 2019-03-12 01:49:48
- gsdx-gui: Properly grey out opencl device text when opencl is enabled, also some minor cleanup.