Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2415-gabdd847fb 2018-06-18 00:53:49
- GSdx: Add some missing crc ids. Ratchet And Clank NTSC-U: E3 Demo and EB Games Demo, Soul Calibur 2 NTSC-U: Demo.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2689-g651d287f1 2018-11-19 23:51:37
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2689-g651d287f1 2018-11-19 23:51:37
- Minor README edit by TheTechnician27
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2688-gec6b5a12e 2018-11-19 03:15:01
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2688-gec6b5a12e 2018-11-19 03:15:01
- pcsx2: Fix some issues on FMV Aspect Ratio Override. gui: Move the Off option to the top instead of bottom for FMV Aspect Ratio Override. It's not ideal for it to be at the bottom. Adjust the logic how the button works, there was an issue if both aspect ratios were the same the aspect ratio chosen was selected to Fill. Also adjust the code so the button better responds to realtime toggling. If disabling the button realtime during a fmv then the normal aspect ratio should be chosen. There's still an issue left where if the fmv button is changed first and then the aspect ratio button the button would would not work. Switching it off seems to reset and make it work again.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2687-g252458d5b 2018-11-19 16:08:34
- GameDB: Add Ace Combat 5 COP2 Patch on NTSC-J. (#2694) This'll potentially fix "Unplayable Bug" caused by COP2. (This patch exists in NTSC-U, but confirmed this patch work on NTSC-J.)
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2686-gc6abc08b5 2018-11-18 21:15:29
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2686-gc6abc08b5 2018-11-18 21:15:29
- PCSX2: Correct FMVAspectRatioSwitchNames ini labels. Small follow up correction from #2690, the ini options were inverted.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2685-gfd7a86222 2018-10-23 20:58:28
- PCSX2: "FMV Aspect Ratio Switch/Override" feature. Change "Switch to 4:3 aspect ratio when an FMV plays" to "FMV Aspect Ratio Override" drop down menu. The option temporarily changes the Aspect Ratio to either 16:9 or 4:3 depending on the option that is selected, and depending on the Window Aspect ratio that is selected. Original commit: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/pull/1918/commits/8d471e1f1683af1d23a274a165ee1865633f9e82 Co author: lightningterror.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2684-g292e7a657 2018-11-18 06:32:07
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2684-g292e7a657 2018-11-18 06:32:07
- GSdx-osd: Remove/purge OSD Indicator code. The code was never working properly ( tested by @tadanokojin ) so let's clean up and remove it. If someone actually wishes to maintain it then they can re add it and update the code to a functional stage.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2683-ga092806d3 2018-11-18 06:20:01
- GSdx-gtk: Adjust some spacing, ocd satisfaction and preparation for the next commit.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2682-g40e9ce903 2018-11-18 01:43:54
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2682-g40e9ce903 2018-11-18 01:43:54
- Gamedb: Add gamefix patch for SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom. PAL only, ntsc seems to be fine according to the compatibility reports. Patch by Prafull. Close #2689
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2681-g999411117 2018-11-18 01:16:50
- Gsdx: Adjust GSC_Oneechanbara2Special (Zombie Hunters 2) crc hack. Add a few crc ids (ntsc-j and eu). Adjust hack, crc hack won't be active on native res if crc level is below Aggressive state. Issue #2007
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2680-g11ddfefb6 2018-11-17 21:38:35
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2680-g11ddfefb6 2018-11-17 21:38:35
- GSdx-TC: Adjust comment for PaletteMap when 8-bit texture is disabled. Follow up to the requested comment changes at https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/pull/2681#pullrequestreview-174683105
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2679-g0161c2838 2018-11-17 21:20:27
- GSdx: Add some extra comments for GSC_HauntingGround crc hacks.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2678-gae2642e55 2018-11-17 20:33:39
- GSdx: Remove blur/ghosting crc hacks for GSC_ShadowofRome. Upscaling issue. Half Pixel Offset hack solves the issue.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2677-gd8702a952 2018-11-17 03:09:43
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2677-gd8702a952 2018-11-17 03:09:43
- GSdx: Add google translated comments for crc hacks in GSHwHacks.cpp. Cutie Chinese comments, they were removed in commit https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/21522e71b2267f879b1c5cef0049959ac42adcf4 It's better to have google translated comments than nothing, at least we have something to go on when doing future testing. Also ghosting and blur crc hacks might need to be updated as they may not be necessary on native res only.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2676-g210829f63 2018-11-17 02:19:36
- GSdx: Remove/purge commented out hacks "GSHwHacks.cpp. List: GSC_Tekken5, GSC_TombRaiderUnderWorld, GSC_XE3, GSC_AceCombat4, GSC_SoTC, GSC_ResidentEvil4. Note: I left GSC_ValkyrieProfile2 in there because it might need to be re enabled for dx, someday will look in to it when I'm up for the task.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2675-gcfb61c71d 2018-11-16 23:50:25
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2675-gcfb61c71d 2018-11-16 23:50:25
- GSdx: Prevent Null Renderer from crashing in Linux.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2674-g2e1db411f 2018-11-16 19:41:37
- GSdx: Folder Reorganization. (#2657) This pull request is for the pending reorganization of the folder structure on GSdx, making it better organized and easier to work with. Also remove unused GSTextureFX.cpp file.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2673-g15733ed8c 2018-11-16 03:00:42
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2673-g15733ed8c 2018-11-16 03:00:42
- gsdx: Fix memory leak The memory was allocated with new so it should be freed with delete and not _aligned_free. Fixes the destructors not being called.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2672-g51ceec74a 2018-11-15 09:55:49
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2672-g51ceec74a 2018-11-15 09:55:49
- A bit of cleanup.