Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2402-ga9af0ee5a 2018-06-06 08:44:40
- GameDB: Remove Rounding modes on Teen Titans This isn't the right fix for this game, the text issue is caused due to a bug on GSdx depth test, and is not a core issue. These rounding modes for some reason only partially alleviate the issue (https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-GSDX-Software-mode-Bug-Report-Teen-Titans-Load-Game-menu-not-displaying-text-where-it-should) while not fully fixing it, ZeroGS on the other hand doesn't have this issue even without these rounding mode changes. TL;DR - Issue is on GS, and it's troublesome when a GS issue is masked like this. This reverts commit 4765770dc8cf831193a3b88a4c2b86c93127de70.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2401-g4765770dc 2018-06-05 18:53:57
- GameDB: Add gamefix to restore missing text in Teen Titans.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2400-g9c1224b04 2018-06-02 12:55:25
- GameDB: Add/adjust DOA2 Hardcore patch. Add iop patch to fix the sound on the US version as well. Original IOP EU patch by Kozarovv ported to US version by Refraction.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2399-g140a61692 2018-06-02 03:31:12
- GameDB: Add EE patches for Spyro NB/EN. Add EE patches for Spyro New Beginning and Eternal Night NTSC/PAL. Fixes HUD and menu display in hw/sw mode. Original patches provided by Kozarovv, improved by Refraction.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2398-gf244706cc 2018-06-02 03:10:26
- GSdx: Purge Spyro NB /EN hw hack fixes. Purge Hw hack fixes for Spyro New Beginning and Eternal Night that fixed HUD and menu display. They will be replaced with EE patches in GameDB that work for both software and hardware mode. A much better alternative and less GSdx hacks.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2397-gba463ed07 2018-05-31 21:22:12
- GSdx: Disable Alpha hack gui option on D3D9. Hack is only used on D3D10/11.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2396-g61406a434 2018-05-25 01:12:07
- cmake: Fix GSdx EGL build libX11-xcb linkage issue Prevents a XGetXCBConnection undefined symbol error.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2395-g6ef793545 2018-05-27 11:39:37
- GSdx:Port better support of palette from GL to D3D10/11. Port from commit b0af54d3 Fixes shadows in Star Ocean 3. Note: It works properly on native res only just like on GL. Upscaling will cause some issues. Only Direct3D10/11 supports it, D3D9 doesn't support integer operations so we can't reuse the code.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2394-gc78b5b706 2018-05-30 02:29:23
- MFIFO: Refactor of some of the VIF/GIF MFIFO functionality. Centralised the MFIFO resume function which should have been separate anyway. Added some more memory address safeguards. Logging now makes a bit more sense to look at.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2393-g810bec2d6 2018-05-27 15:27:36
- GameDB: Clean up/reformat db a bit more. Whitespaces and comments. Slowly getting there.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2392-ge0029270e 2018-05-25 14:35:52
- GameDB: Rayman Revolution fixes + missing demo entry This PR add an Emotion Engine Rounding fix Rayman Revolution (nearest). - Tested by @atomic83github @prafullpcsx2 and @Helium-4 It also add a missing demo entry along with dedicaced comments for some demo issues. [skip ci]
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2391-g823431599 2018-05-26 17:00:37
- Previous fix for Eragon was incorrect. Game makes PATH3 busy then performs a reset, allowing VIF to continue, this is the fix I should have made ;)
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2390-g342c10bd8 2018-05-26 13:20:02
- PS1 mode: Adjustments to processor clock speed and CD read speed. (#2447) switch IOP clock, CD read speed and EE/IOP cycle ratio for PSX mode
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2389-ga6db486af 2018-05-24 20:03:36
- Gamedb: Clean up db partially. Remove disabled patches for GT4 and Wallace & Gromit. Reformat code (Adjust whitespaces, empty rows, code comments). It should look much cleaner now, there's still a lot more to be done but it's a good start.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2388-g48ebfea17 2018-05-23 18:10:54
- Gamedb: Add Giffifohack gamefix to NFL Street 3. Fixes corrupted textures. NTSC/PAL.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2387-gdc2779b38 2018-05-22 20:08:45
- GSdx: Adjust Sky Gunner crc hack. Move hack back to Partial (GL level). Huge vram usage on both gl and dx - maybe not a channel effect or channel effect not yet detected.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2386-g8c2a79ab5 2018-05-22 20:05:14
- GSdx: Add some missing crc ids. Sky Gunner US Regular and Trade Demo.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2385-g6bf87d7ef 2018-05-21 22:54:00
- VIF FIFO: Hacked the hack. Fixes Downtown Run. Tested all known games that need the hack, they still work *phew*
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2384-gd900917bf 2018-05-21 03:03:23
- GSdx-OSD: Adjust messages. Change font size from 32 to 28 default. Change log speed from 6 to 4 default. Change max log messages from 3 to 2 default.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2383-gc5f94fbce 2018-05-21 02:27:29
- GSdx: Adjust Spyro New Beginning crc hack. The hack should now work on the PAL version as well.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2689-g651d287f1 2018-11-19 23:51:37
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2689-g651d287f1 2018-11-19 23:51:37
- Minor README edit by TheTechnician27
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2688-gec6b5a12e 2018-11-19 03:15:01
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2688-gec6b5a12e 2018-11-19 03:15:01
- pcsx2: Fix some issues on FMV Aspect Ratio Override. gui: Move the Off option to the top instead of bottom for FMV Aspect Ratio Override. It's not ideal for it to be at the bottom. Adjust the logic how the button works, there was an issue if both aspect ratios were the same the aspect ratio chosen was selected to Fill. Also adjust the code so the button better responds to realtime toggling. If disabling the button realtime during a fmv then the normal aspect ratio should be chosen. There's still an issue left where if the fmv button is changed first and then the aspect ratio button the button would would not work. Switching it off seems to reset and make it work again.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2687-g252458d5b 2018-11-19 16:08:34
- GameDB: Add Ace Combat 5 COP2 Patch on NTSC-J. (#2694) This'll potentially fix "Unplayable Bug" caused by COP2. (This patch exists in NTSC-U, but confirmed this patch work on NTSC-J.)
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2686-gc6abc08b5 2018-11-18 21:15:29
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2686-gc6abc08b5 2018-11-18 21:15:29
- PCSX2: Correct FMVAspectRatioSwitchNames ini labels. Small follow up correction from #2690, the ini options were inverted.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2685-gfd7a86222 2018-10-23 20:58:28
- PCSX2: "FMV Aspect Ratio Switch/Override" feature. Change "Switch to 4:3 aspect ratio when an FMV plays" to "FMV Aspect Ratio Override" drop down menu. The option temporarily changes the Aspect Ratio to either 16:9 or 4:3 depending on the option that is selected, and depending on the Window Aspect ratio that is selected. Original commit: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/pull/1918/commits/8d471e1f1683af1d23a274a165ee1865633f9e82 Co author: lightningterror.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2684-g292e7a657 2018-11-18 06:32:07
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2684-g292e7a657 2018-11-18 06:32:07
- GSdx-osd: Remove/purge OSD Indicator code. The code was never working properly ( tested by @tadanokojin ) so let's clean up and remove it. If someone actually wishes to maintain it then they can re add it and update the code to a functional stage.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2683-ga092806d3 2018-11-18 06:20:01
- GSdx-gtk: Adjust some spacing, ocd satisfaction and preparation for the next commit.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2682-g40e9ce903 2018-11-18 01:43:54
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2682-g40e9ce903 2018-11-18 01:43:54
- Gamedb: Add gamefix patch for SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom. PAL only, ntsc seems to be fine according to the compatibility reports. Patch by Prafull. Close #2689
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2681-g999411117 2018-11-18 01:16:50
- Gsdx: Adjust GSC_Oneechanbara2Special (Zombie Hunters 2) crc hack. Add a few crc ids (ntsc-j and eu). Adjust hack, crc hack won't be active on native res if crc level is below Aggressive state. Issue #2007
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2680-g11ddfefb6 2018-11-17 21:38:35
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2680-g11ddfefb6 2018-11-17 21:38:35
- GSdx-TC: Adjust comment for PaletteMap when 8-bit texture is disabled. Follow up to the requested comment changes at https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/pull/2681#pullrequestreview-174683105
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2679-g0161c2838 2018-11-17 21:20:27
- GSdx: Add some extra comments for GSC_HauntingGround crc hacks.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2678-gae2642e55 2018-11-17 20:33:39
- GSdx: Remove blur/ghosting crc hacks for GSC_ShadowofRome. Upscaling issue. Half Pixel Offset hack solves the issue.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2677-gd8702a952 2018-11-17 03:09:43
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2677-gd8702a952 2018-11-17 03:09:43
- GSdx: Add google translated comments for crc hacks in GSHwHacks.cpp. Cutie Chinese comments, they were removed in commit https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/21522e71b2267f879b1c5cef0049959ac42adcf4 It's better to have google translated comments than nothing, at least we have something to go on when doing future testing. Also ghosting and blur crc hacks might need to be updated as they may not be necessary on native res only.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2676-g210829f63 2018-11-17 02:19:36
- GSdx: Remove/purge commented out hacks "GSHwHacks.cpp. List: GSC_Tekken5, GSC_TombRaiderUnderWorld, GSC_XE3, GSC_AceCombat4, GSC_SoTC, GSC_ResidentEvil4. Note: I left GSC_ValkyrieProfile2 in there because it might need to be re enabled for dx, someday will look in to it when I'm up for the task.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2675-gcfb61c71d 2018-11-16 23:50:25
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2675-gcfb61c71d 2018-11-16 23:50:25
- GSdx: Prevent Null Renderer from crashing in Linux.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2674-g2e1db411f 2018-11-16 19:41:37
- GSdx: Folder Reorganization. (#2657) This pull request is for the pending reorganization of the folder structure on GSdx, making it better organized and easier to work with. Also remove unused GSTextureFX.cpp file.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2673-g15733ed8c 2018-11-16 03:00:42
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2673-g15733ed8c 2018-11-16 03:00:42
- gsdx: Fix memory leak The memory was allocated with new so it should be freed with delete and not _aligned_free. Fixes the destructors not being called.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2672-g51ceec74a 2018-11-15 09:55:49
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2672-g51ceec74a 2018-11-15 09:55:49
- A bit of cleanup.