Ostatnia oficjalna wersja tego emulatora to PCSX2 1.4.0.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2402-ga9af0ee5a 2018-06-06 08:44:40
- GameDB: Remove Rounding modes on Teen Titans This isn't the right fix for this game, the text issue is caused due to a bug on GSdx depth test, and is not a core issue. These rounding modes for some reason only partially alleviate the issue (https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-GSDX-Software-mode-Bug-Report-Teen-Titans-Load-Game-menu-not-displaying-text-where-it-should) while not fully fixing it, ZeroGS on the other hand doesn't have this issue even without these rounding mode changes. TL;DR - Issue is on GS, and it's troublesome when a GS issue is masked like this. This reverts commit 4765770dc8cf831193a3b88a4c2b86c93127de70.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2401-g4765770dc 2018-06-05 18:53:57
- GameDB: Add gamefix to restore missing text in Teen Titans.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2400-g9c1224b04 2018-06-02 12:55:25
- GameDB: Add/adjust DOA2 Hardcore patch. Add iop patch to fix the sound on the US version as well. Original IOP EU patch by Kozarovv ported to US version by Refraction.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2399-g140a61692 2018-06-02 03:31:12
- GameDB: Add EE patches for Spyro NB/EN. Add EE patches for Spyro New Beginning and Eternal Night NTSC/PAL. Fixes HUD and menu display in hw/sw mode. Original patches provided by Kozarovv, improved by Refraction.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2398-gf244706cc 2018-06-02 03:10:26
- GSdx: Purge Spyro NB /EN hw hack fixes. Purge Hw hack fixes for Spyro New Beginning and Eternal Night that fixed HUD and menu display. They will be replaced with EE patches in GameDB that work for both software and hardware mode. A much better alternative and less GSdx hacks.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2397-gba463ed07 2018-05-31 21:22:12
- GSdx: Disable Alpha hack gui option on D3D9. Hack is only used on D3D10/11.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2396-g61406a434 2018-05-25 01:12:07
- cmake: Fix GSdx EGL build libX11-xcb linkage issue Prevents a XGetXCBConnection undefined symbol error.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2395-g6ef793545 2018-05-27 11:39:37
- GSdx:Port better support of palette from GL to D3D10/11. Port from commit b0af54d3 Fixes shadows in Star Ocean 3. Note: It works properly on native res only just like on GL. Upscaling will cause some issues. Only Direct3D10/11 supports it, D3D9 doesn't support integer operations so we can't reuse the code.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2394-gc78b5b706 2018-05-30 02:29:23
- MFIFO: Refactor of some of the VIF/GIF MFIFO functionality. Centralised the MFIFO resume function which should have been separate anyway. Added some more memory address safeguards. Logging now makes a bit more sense to look at.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2393-g810bec2d6 2018-05-27 15:27:36
- GameDB: Clean up/reformat db a bit more. Whitespaces and comments. Slowly getting there.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2392-ge0029270e 2018-05-25 14:35:52
- GameDB: Rayman Revolution fixes + missing demo entry This PR add an Emotion Engine Rounding fix Rayman Revolution (nearest). - Tested by @atomic83github @prafullpcsx2 and @Helium-4 It also add a missing demo entry along with dedicaced comments for some demo issues. [skip ci]
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2391-g823431599 2018-05-26 17:00:37
- Previous fix for Eragon was incorrect. Game makes PATH3 busy then performs a reset, allowing VIF to continue, this is the fix I should have made ;)
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2390-g342c10bd8 2018-05-26 13:20:02
- PS1 mode: Adjustments to processor clock speed and CD read speed. (#2447) switch IOP clock, CD read speed and EE/IOP cycle ratio for PSX mode
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2389-ga6db486af 2018-05-24 20:03:36
- Gamedb: Clean up db partially. Remove disabled patches for GT4 and Wallace & Gromit. Reformat code (Adjust whitespaces, empty rows, code comments). It should look much cleaner now, there's still a lot more to be done but it's a good start.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2388-g48ebfea17 2018-05-23 18:10:54
- Gamedb: Add Giffifohack gamefix to NFL Street 3. Fixes corrupted textures. NTSC/PAL.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2387-gdc2779b38 2018-05-22 20:08:45
- GSdx: Adjust Sky Gunner crc hack. Move hack back to Partial (GL level). Huge vram usage on both gl and dx - maybe not a channel effect or channel effect not yet detected.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2386-g8c2a79ab5 2018-05-22 20:05:14
- GSdx: Add some missing crc ids. Sky Gunner US Regular and Trade Demo.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2385-g6bf87d7ef 2018-05-21 22:54:00
- VIF FIFO: Hacked the hack. Fixes Downtown Run. Tested all known games that need the hack, they still work *phew*
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2384-gd900917bf 2018-05-21 03:03:23
- GSdx-OSD: Adjust messages. Change font size from 32 to 28 default. Change log speed from 6 to 4 default. Change max log messages from 3 to 2 default.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2383-gc5f94fbce 2018-05-21 02:27:29
- GSdx: Adjust Spyro New Beginning crc hack. The hack should now work on the PAL version as well.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2455-g1b5f2639a 2018-07-16 02:53:48
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2455-g1b5f2639a 2018-07-16 02:53:48
- pcsx2:windows: Fix path issues Fixes some issues with opening files if the path contains characters not present in the current codepage.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2454-g219519b57 2018-07-14 22:24:11
- spu2-x:linux: Fix ini path issue Fixes an issue with opening ini files when a non-ASCII path is used.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2453-g286e7293f 2018-07-14 01:56:49
- gsdx:windows: Fix screenshot/GS dump path issues Fixes an issue with screenshots/GS dumps not saving if the path contains characters not present in the current codepage.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2452-gc9dbd4118 2018-07-14 01:55:54
- misc-plugins:windows: Fix ini/log path issues Fixes some issues with opening ini/log files when the path contains characters that are not present in the current codepage for the following plugins: SPU2-X LilyPad cdvdGigaherz Dev9null USBnull FWnull
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2451-g27d0995a8 2018-07-14 01:53:24
- common: Add plugin compatibility file Adds a helper function for converting UTF-8 to UTF-16 on Windows. Also adds a fopen wrapper function for pathnames that may contain characters that are not present in the current Windows codepage.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2450-g126bfa3ee 2018-07-16 02:42:08
- dev9null|fwnull|usbnull:windows: Export *setLogDir Now changing the log directory actually works.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2449-gb2ae86d14 2018-07-14 01:51:56
- pcsx2: Pass UTF-8 pathnames to plugins Fixes empty log and ini directory paths being passed to the plugins on Windows when the pathnames contain characters not present in the current system codepage. Fixes the inability to create snapshots when the pathname contains non-ASCII characters on Linux (Windows requires more pathname handling fixes).
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2448-gd09737dbb 2018-07-19 19:33:06
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2448-gd09737dbb 2018-07-19 19:33:06
- GSdx: Adjust Spartan crc hack, add missing crc id. (#2510) Adjust Spartan crc hack: Combine/ease the hacks in to one. Only remove the glow/yellow bloom effect and don't skip any other effects that shouldn't be skipped. UI and some other post processing effects work properly now. Add crc id CrashBandicootWoC RU.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2447-g6d1d32cd8 2018-07-18 00:53:46
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2447-g6d1d32cd8 2018-07-18 00:53:46
- GSdx: Add Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix to automatic mipmapping.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2446-gdca7bf5ed 2018-07-19 00:53:22
- GSdx: Add/adjust some CRC ids. (#2512) Add some missing RU crc ids: Onimusha3, ICO, TombRaiderUnderworld, SoulReaver2, LegacyOfKainDefiance. Removed crc id 7ACF7E03 and mentions of that id and it's duplicates. The id is from a multiloader when packing images, and not an actual crc id from a game(s).
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2445-g4ebfceffd 2018-07-15 07:34:11
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2445-g4ebfceffd 2018-07-15 07:34:11
- GSdx: Add some missing crc ids. Add FinalFightStreetwise RU, SoulCalibur3 RU. Correcting the wrong id TenchuFS RU (the elf was modified widescreen cheat, sorry). Delite Kunoichi RU (the elf was modified widescreen cheat, the original coincides with the EU).
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2444-g69888e5ab 2018-07-15 14:14:46
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2444-g69888e5ab 2018-07-15 14:14:46
- EE Rec/Int: Removed micro optimisation in QFSRV/MSTAB/MSTAH. Reverted functionality to match the documentation. There were some scenarios that weren't really accounted for, like developers doing what they're told not to do.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2443-g46662b043 2018-07-14 15:32:02
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2443-g46662b043 2018-07-14 15:32:02
- MFIFO: Fix Tadr position on END tags with data. An Empty interrupt needs to be fired at DMA end for FF7 DoC, but the formula doesn't work out normally since we don't increment TADR on END tags (due to Soul Calibur 2 & 3 breaking), so a special case is made for MFIFO
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2442-gd300d8578 2018-07-12 22:35:02
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2442-gd300d8578 2018-07-12 22:35:02
- GameDB: Disable mVU Flag hack for Full Spectrum Warrior. Remove EE Timing hack from Full Spectrum Warrior games. (#2504) Remove the EE Timing hack from the Full Spectrum Warrior Series, my tests show that it doesn't do anything. Disable the mVU Flag Speedhack for Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers. This fixes bad graphics in FSW.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2441-g75264ee42 2018-07-12 20:31:24
- GSdx: Adjust Kunoichi crc hack (#2502) Move a hack that removed burning/hot air effect. The effect is rendered properly but causes slowdowns so it's best to move it to aggressive for now. Add comments explaining what the crc hacks do.
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2440-gfb7c2c183 2018-05-23 20:59:17
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2440-gfb7c2c183 2018-05-23 20:59:17
- dev9null|fwnull|usbnull: Switch to new null config code
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2439-g9d4f8a322 2018-05-23 20:19:52
- common: Add common null plugin config code This adds code that allows modifying the log options via the GUI (Windows, Linux) and also saving and loading the log options in a reusable form.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2438-gac7cbdf6c 2018-05-20 13:52:48
- dev9null|fwnull|usbnull:windows: Remove snprintf define Not necessary anymore with recent VS versions.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2437-g7cdec614c 2018-05-20 13:11:09
- dev9null|fwnull|usbnull: Remove *About() It's unused.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2436-g43f461cc3 2018-05-20 02:10:16
- common: Remove PluginNullAbout It's unused.
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2435-gceb383628 2018-05-10 23:43:12
- fwnull|usbnull: Remove unused Windows-specific stuff
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2434-g278f6e594 2018-07-09 22:22:46
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2434-g278f6e594 2018-07-09 22:22:46
- GameDB: Fix missing game board in Monopoly Party, add Gene Troopers
→ [PSX2] Dev PCSX2 SVNv1.5.0-dev-2433-g46866268e 2018-07-03 18:37:12
PCSX2 Developer version SVNv1.5.0-dev-2433-g46866268e 2018-07-03 18:37:12
- GSdx: Add some missing crc ids. (#2498) KunoichiNightshade RU, Tenchu Fatal Shadows RU, Urban Reign RU, Ghost In The Shell SOC RU.