Remaining TODO list: - take WP into account
- test the amstrad, implement its observational format (edsk) using pasti as a start. Or find the legendary amstrad IPFs. Or both.
- correct read track, the implementation is completely wrong. See previous for testing, it's only used in protections the check the inter-sector gaps.
- shake and bake on the amstrad, protections are the best to find bugs in a fdc
- add the scan id commands, but nothing seems to use them
- debug the 2.88M formatting which is unreliable. Fix its IDAM/DAM gap size on formatting too (but that's not what's making it unreliable)
- test all the systems that were hit, and fix what needs to be fixed. Beware that multiple problems may happen: - upd765 may be wrong - the driver may not be working - the hookup may be wrong/incomplete (bitrate selection and floppy rpm in particular) - the driver may be too limited for the new implementation (the x68k dma device does not handle non-instant dma yet for instance)
- report invalid command when appropriate depending on the actual chip emulated
- add the russian clones with their real names
git-svn-id: svn://dspnet.fr/mame/trunk@18420 749742ba-7341-0410-aadc-df50b521781e
Changed: a5105_dsk.c, a5105_dsk.h, apollo_dsk.c, apollo_dsk.h, bw12_dsk.c, bw12_dsk.h, d88_dsk.c, flopimg.c, flopimg.h, iq151_dsk.c, iq151_dsk.h, kc85_dsk.c, kc85_dsk.h, m5_dsk.c, m5_dsk.h, mm_dsk.c, mm_dsk.h, nanos_dsk.c, nanos_dsk.h, pc_dsk.c, pc_dsk.h, pyldin_dsk.c, pyldin_dsk.h, sf7000_dsk.c, sf7000_dsk.h, upd765_dsk.c, upd765_dsk.h, lib.mak, a5105.c, amstr_pc.c, amstrad.c, apollo.c, at.c, bebox.c, bw12.c, compis.c, dmv.c, elwro800.c, genpc.c, hec2hrp.c, ibmpc.c, m5.c, microdec.c, mikromik.c, mz6500.c, nanos.c, nc.c, newbrain.c, next.c, p8k.c, pasopia7.c, pc.c, pc1512.c, pc8801.c, pc88va.c, pc9801.c, pcw.c, pcw16.c, prof180x.c, prof80.c, pyl601.c, qx10.c, sage2.c, sg1000.c, specpls3.c, tandy2k.c, wangpc.c, x68k.c, amstrad.h, apollo.h, bebox.h, bw12.h, compis.h, hec2hrp.h, m5.h, mikromik.h, nc.h, newbrain.h, next.h, pc.h, pc1512.h, pcw.h, pcw16.h, prof80.h, sage2.h, sg1000.h, tandy2k.h, wangpc.h, x68k.h, amstrad.c, apollo.c, bebox.c, compis.c, fd2000.c, fd2000.h, genpc.c, hec2hrp.c, hecdisk2.c, iq151_disc2.c, iq151_disc2.h, isa.h, isa_fdc.c, isa_fdc.h, kc_d004.c, kc_d004.h, n82077aa.c, n82077aa.h, pc.c, pc_fdc.c, pc_fdc.h, pf10.c, tf20.c, upd765.c, upd765.h, mess.mak, main.c
116 files changed, 5402 insertions, 6902 deletions