Po pół rocznej przerwie ekipa Zsnes'a wzbogaciła emulatory Super Nintendo o następną edycje ZSNES'a:). W 0.991 poprawiono do granic możliwości dźwięk, tak abyśmy mieli całkowite złudzenie iż mamy do czynienia z prawdziwą konsolą:). - Disabled 2xSaI/Super Eagle when in the GUI
- Fixed up cheat code search (Got broken in v0.990 during port preparation)
-Added speed hack for Kirby Super Star (US)
- SPC700 (Sound cpu emulation) is now enabled by default whether sound is enabled or not. Emulation will now be slower than normal if you usually run with sound off, but the compatibility is higher. However, you can disable this through the options window in the GUI if speed is of your concern. Also, a few games only run with it disabled so this option may be useful in those cases.
- Decreased cheat code description length by 1 since the last letter was causing some corruption to the next cheat code
-Added an option to raise the pitch level to the pre-v0.989 pitch levels, mainly for non-Creative brand sound cards.
- You can now change the sound settings (Enable Sound, Stereo, Sound Frequency) with immediate effects without re-starting ZSNES. However, there seems to be some problems with stereo switching on SB Live!'s.
- Configuration is now saved whenever you exit the GUI instead of just exiting the program
- Lots of port preparation done on the source.
- Memory/Commandline fix on the C version. A version should not be needed anymore (hopefully)
- The GUI is now using the standard in-game video blitter rather than it own.
- Fixed up SnapShot key in 8bit mode
- Implemented 4-point gaussian interpolation. This is the interpolation used by the actual snes! Many thanks goes to Neill Corlett for his work on finding this info! Of course, this routine takes up an extra cpu load so emulation will slow down a bit if your computer isn't fast enough, but you can always disable interpolation through the sound options.
- Fixed up Pitch Modulation method. Thanks again, Neill!
- Pitch modulation was modulating from the wrong channel. Fixed.
- Tweaked SuperFX timing.
- Added a move window feature to the F1 menu
- Expanded filename length in the GUI display for long filenames by 3, but had to decrease the directory name by 2.
- Added support for % codes in long filenames
Inne treści związane z tematem