No i się doczekaliśmy publicznej (nie mylić z domem :) wersji doskonałego emulatora Sega Master System - Meka v0.54b. Oto lista zmian od czasu ostatniej ogólnie dostępnej wersji:- Updated to the documentation, improved many parts and added new things. Please read it!
- Fixed invalid vertical sprite wrapping in video mode 2 (bug introduced in version 0.51, slighty affecting The Castle and maybe other games).
- Added PSG wave synthesis sound rate setting in the configuration file. Rate is no more fixed to a weird value like in all previous versions, avoiding the clicks and noise with certains soundcards. You can also change the rate to the default values of 11025, 22050 and 44100 Hz from the GUI pop-up menus.
- Added separate PSG channel enabling/disabling. Mainly useful for musicians who want to listen to different channels separately, but it is also very fun to disable some channels and play games with somewhat new musics :)
- Fixed FM bug when hard pausing and unpausing in some games.
- Addams Family, Operation Wolf and Sonic Blast now automatically run in PAL/Secam mode when NTSC is selected, due to the games having bugs in NTSC mode.
- Fixed the badly positionned line of Hang On in Hang On / Safari Hunt.
- If brutally forced to close (like when switching to a blitter using an invalid resolution), Meka now switch back to its starting directory.
- Added screenshot filename template to the configuration file. You can now configure weither you want padding, short or long filenames, etc.. Also changed screenshot numbering starting value from 0 to 1.
- Added "integer stretched" display of the themes background pictures (see MEKA.THM).
- Added new themes, some of them using nice background pictures you are invited to download at http://www.smspower.org/meka/themes.
- Made some very minor fixes.
- Added two new themes (Deep Purple and Deep Brown).
Inne treści związane z tematem