Handy doskonały emulator konsolki Atari Lynx został wydźwignięty do wersji 0.71:))). Nie zapominajcie o biosie tej konsolki:). * Fixed NT 4.0 problem with sound locking, I uncommented some test code for the 0.70 release and forgott to comment it out for the release.
* Reorganised the graphics generation to make it a bit more logical now
that directX is being used there is no need for the usuall mirror/flip
that windows GDI needed for the BMP format. Changes to CMikie in many
graphics related areas. Also CLynxWin.
* Implemented Windowed directX mode, re-wrote full screen direct X code
to use Blt() to copy from a backbuffer rather than accessing the
* InfoDialog for emulation speed moved out of update loop and into
a separate message handler using WM_TIMER.
* Joystick scanning functions moved out of the upate loop and into the
* Rewrote ALL graphics handling code, the screen rendering is now abstracted
into a base class CLynxRender, there are now a number of classes based on
this CLynxRender -> CWindowDirectX, CFullScreenDirectX, CWindowGDI.
* Rewrote save BMP code to work with new rendering sub-system.
* CMikie::Update() rendering portion has been rewritten, CMikie now
supports rendering to 8BPP/16BPP/24BPP/32BPP. Porters take note.
Inne treści związane z tematem