To się nazywa tempo, dopiero RC1, a tu już pełna wersja emulatora AMIGI:). Pozostaje tylko przetestować i czekać na kolejną serię bet
Winuae 2.3.1 New features:
- Directory filesystem ACTION_LOCK_RECORD and ACTION_FREE_RECORD.
- Gamepad joystick type for games that support 2nd fire button but can't read it without pullup resistor. (for example Aladdin)
- Manual filter configuration fully implemented.
- Autoresolution supported (automatically selects lowest used resolution on the fly)
- MIDI device names are stored in configuration file.
Winuae 2.3.1 Updates:
- Custom chipset undocumented feature compatibility updates. (For example Magic Demo / Diabolics, MoreNewStuffy by PlasmaForce, Kefrens Party Intro by Wiz)
- M68K AROS compatible IDE and RTG emulation.
- Statefile compatiblity updates. (Initial audio glitches, mouse counters updated correctly, CPU exact mid-instruction state saved, active disk DMA state saved)
- New filter defaults, 1x (not FS) and always scale if selected screen/window size is very small or large enough.
- Auto resize and center filter modes 1x/2x.. modifiers now adjust window size.
- Attempt to load disk image and harddisk paths in state files from current directory, current adf/hardfile path and finally state file directory if original path or file is missing.
- SCSI emulation physical drive tray load/eject passthrough.
- SCSI emulation CD audio support improved. (for example T-Zero and The Shadow of the Third Moon)
- Clipboard sharing disable option in GUI.
Winuae 2.3.0 bugs fixed:
- Audio pitch errors if audio period rate was near minimum audio DMA limit.
- Very heavy CPU usage if program continuously plays really short audio samples.
- ROM scanner again detects *.rom files in root directory.
- Sample ripper works again.
- Directory filesystem was slow on most modern multicore systems.
- CDTV CDA playback didn't work if play ending track was set to last track. (Prehistorik CDTV) 2352 byte sector plain ISO images didn't mount correctly.
- Some drives had problems reading Mode 2 Form 1 data tracks.
- SPTI+SCSI SCAN didn't detect any non-CD devices (broke in 2.2.1)
- Automatic resize filter didn't always work correctly.
- Topmost scanline was usually not visible in autoscale modes.
- GamePorts parallel port joystick configuration crash fix.
- Random RTG color errors when switching to/from fullscreen 8-bit RTG modes.
- Archive mounting crashed if something prevented complete unpack
- (for example non-dos dms image file)
- Harddrive state files didn't save correctly if more than one
- harddrive was configured.
- A2065 Z2 board emulation fixes. (Lost interrupts, broadcast packets getting ignored, transmitter dropping big packets.)
- A500 power led fade tricks really work now.
- HRTMon didn't work in cycle-exact modes.