Do ściągnięcia z emu#dreams.
- Implemented an experimental fallback parser for the monitor. Accepts 'd', 'm', 'i', 'h' with even less error checking than PETMON.
- Disable T6721 debug messages, clean up unneeded vicii-phi1.h includes
- IDE64: don't create HD image file(s) if the cart isn't attached, coding style fixes, move SDL UI v4 item away from the geometry settings
- Added support for IDE64 4.1 (without USB support), added multiple drive emulation support and added support for 128Kb IDE64 images to both x64/x128 and cartconv. (original patch supplied by soci)
- Made autostart inject load directly into RAM using a new mem_inject() function instead of using mem_store(). This makes loading under I/O on x64[sc] work. It also makes it possible to inject more than 64Kb on x64dtv.
- MIDI: always call midi_set_mode on the MIDIMode resource handler (fixes uninitialized interrupt type), advertise the ALSA port also as SND_SEQ_PORT_TYPE_MIDI_GENERIC to keep aplaymidi happy, unix/mididrv stray whitespace cleanup
- Fixed another crash (this time at machine shutdown) on older windows versions.
- Use DDSCL_NORMAL for mode enumeration to avoid screen flickering at startup. Removed duplicate call of SetCooperativeLevel().
- Removed every call to video_canvas_shutdown() in
- added missing check on file open
- removed calls to video_canvas_shutdown. (please create devlog entries when breaking ports =P)
- Added support for the new(er) windres which seems to be able to handle code pages, however currently only windows native codepages seem to be supported by the new(er) windres, a test has been added to configure to see if ISO code pages are supported by windres, ifnot then the code page pragma's in the win32 resources will be ignored.
- Fixes for windows with DX9 unavailable.
- Enabled on-the-fly switch between DirectX9 and DirectDraw driver. Fixed x128 -fullscreen segfault in Win32. Added call of video_canvas_shutdown in raster_resources_chip_shutdown. This may make every similar call in
- always enable ram in io2 in nordic power special mode(s)
- ctrl reg bit 2 fixed, passes countzeros ram test now (to be added to testprogs later...)
- Disable history recording/playback while autostart sequence is in progress.
- Suppress usage of autostart in event history mode.
- removed file browser from device selection. there is no /dev/eth0 in linux, oops.
- added missing ifdef HAVE_FULLSCREEN (again)