Wszystko wskazuje na to, że ktoś powrócił do pracą nad RockNesem na poważnie - to już czwarta aktualizacja w tym roku:) i poprawki kolejnych błędów jakie ujawniły się w ostatniej wersji.
What's new for version 5.074 (04/05/2012)
- Fixed broken MMC3 IRQs (mapper 4), my mistake.
- Fixed a potential crash if the joystick is set, but disconnected.
- Put back Sleep(0) for both double and triple buffering modes.
What's new for version 5.073 (04/04/2012)
- Even more CPU fixes, IRQ/NMI_and_DMA tests have passed.
- The file header info wasn't being saved correctly into a file, fixed.
- Fixed emulator window resolution info (the desktop resolution was being displayed).
- Changed Sleep(0) to Sleep(1) because of video sync problems.
- Usual minor fixes.
What's new for version 5.072 (03/31/2012)
- Fixed an uninitialized variable in the pAPU code.
- A few more CPU fixes.
What's new for version 5.071 (03/25/2012)
- The config file rocknes.ini wasn't being saved to the application path, but only being read from there. It has been fixed now.
- Fixed a CPU problem regarding dummy writes.
- The Famicom Disk System game manufacturer code $FF is now selectable.
- Reworked the way of loading/checking the FDS BIOS file.
- Added a new option: use the desktop resolution on triple buffering.
- Fixed "other options" menu.
- Fixed binary compiling problems.
- The video resolution is now displayed in the "System info" option.
- A few cleanups and minor fixes there and there.
What's new for version 5.07 (03/18/2012)
- Improved 640x480 stretched mode.
- Improved/fixed APU timing to match the behavior of the hardware. - Improved savestate code, old files are not compatible (must be version 4). - Tweaked mouse support for gameplay, now you can adjust the number of frames between mouse polls.
- Fixed mapper 4 (MMC3), IRQ code rewritten.
- Fixed mapper 5 (MMC5), added extended attribute mode (Koei games playable).
- Fixed mapper 7, now all 512 KB of ROM is accessible.
- Fixed mappers 9 and 10, Punch Out works with no glitches.
- Fixed mapper 90, plus support for 211 (Donkey Kong 4 works).
- Fixed mapper 232 (BF9096).
- Added WRAM control to the mapper 1 (MMC1).
- Added keyboard keys 1, 2, 3 to cycle between game screen blitters, but can be disabled in the config file.
- Added an option to setup the video resolution to match the desktop.
- Added an option to disable $4011 raw writes.
- Added Famicom Disk System header viewer, much like the NSF header viewer.
- Adjusted DMC sound decay and proper $4011 raw, no sound pops.
- Multiple instances of RockNES.exe are no more allowed.
- The disassembler now points to the line within the CPU PC value.
- The close button ("X" corner) now works while the GUI is active.
- There's a new menu item [!], called "Quick Menu".
- Added a new submenu, "Other options", to be improved. Currently, you can disable hotkeys 1,2,3, and setup quit to OS confirmation.
- Fixed CHR ROM bank masking.
- The config file rocknes.ini is now loaded from the application path.
- A few cosmetic changes and minor internal fixes.
- Documentation updated.