- Slightly adjust z-values calculated in the vertex shader so OGL does not clip the
- final rendering of (at least) Sonic Unleashed.
- This should be (nearly) invisible in Z16 depth copies and in games, but there is some chance that it collides with other such border cases. There probably is some room to decrease the adjustment but 9999999/10000000 is not enough. A static offset may be an option, too. I don't know if the game can/does set something like that.
- i know still a lot to fix and much work to do but sometimes experiments are fun :)
- for all the plugins implemented per pixel lighting, this will make games that uses lighting a lot nice. (just look at mario sunshine and compare :))
- for dx9: implemented temporal anaglyph stereo: just grab your red-cyan glasses and enjoy.
- stereo calibration: use stereo separation ( distance of the point from you are looking) and Focal Angle: the angle necessary to focus in one particular object.
- this settings are different in every games as they use different depth ranges.
- please for any regression and bug introduced by this commit.
- if you ask why i did not implement stereo in dx11 and opengl the reason is one: they don't work right when i have more time will try to find a way to make them work.